NFL Draft Thread: Day 3

1 minute ago, lavar703 said:

Dude, come the hell on. We have trash at TE. Rogers is always hurt and not that good. Logan Thomas is 29 and still developing as a converted QB. Sprinkle can’t catch. Hentges is slow as balls. We basically have camp fodder at TE and they’re treating it like we have studs. This is dumb. 

I can see your hurt. I'll let you heal. I don't disagree that we have a bunch of projects, a guy who has battled injuries in Rogers and guys who haven't proven themselves yet but we have some untapped talent at TE too. Don't sleep on Caleb Wilson

3 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

Dude, come the hell on. We have trash at TE. Rogers is always hurt and not that good. Logan Thomas is 29 and still developing as a converted QB. Sprinkle can’t catch. Hentges is slow as balls. We basically have camp fodder at TE and they’re treating it like we have studs. This is dumb. 

We already have camp fodder, no need to add other camp fodder bodies who are only being drafted because the class is terrible.  

And why not have Goodwin thrown into the Williams trade? We have the cap to afford it and he would add speed to the receiver corp. They absolutely gave him away to the Eagles so I’m sure he was offered as part of it. Look at what the Broncos are doing for Lock and look at what we’ve given Haskins. This is a joke. Logan friggin Thomas for Christ sakes. Yes, I’m irritated. 

Just now, naptownskinsfan said:

We already have camp fodder, no need to add other camp fodder bodies who are only being drafted because the class is terrible.  

We’ve been adding them lol. Ismael, Hudson and Curl are camp fodder. 

9 minutes ago, RaykwonDaChef said:

I am sure the Geno Stone pick makea you feel warm and fuzzy @e16bball

😂 of course. Why not? Hell, it’s great news at this point. Get all the good young players on one roster, they won’t be able to keep all of them and then we’ll be able to pick up their scraps. Genius.

Just now, naptownskinsfan said:

Yes, I think we cant lose sight of the fact that the TEs and WRs we’d be drafting now aren't better than the guys we already have.

I mean, how many late round talent at WR do you need?

I'm not convinced any of the player's Wed be drafting at TE or WR in round 7 would be better then the guys we have in house.

3 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

Yes, I think we cant lose sight of the fact that the TEs and WRs we’d be drafting now aren't better than the guys we already have.

I mean, how many late round talent at WR do you need?

I'm not convinced any of the player's Wed be drafting at TE or WR in round 7 would be better then the guys we have in house.

You really think Hunter Bryant or Thad Moss wouldn’t immediately become our most talented TE? Really? 

Just now, lavar703 said:

Other teams don’t have the horrible TEs we do. 

But other TEs have crazy depth charts that have to be pruned.  That is going to be the best time to upgrade our position.  Not wasting picks on the JAGs who were overdrafted, not to mention the ones still left.