Kareem Hunt Comp

Chiefer

2 hours ago, El ramster said:

Cadillac was a slow bruiser.. And wasn't a great pass catcher..

Ronnie Brown was okay but only had a few okay seasons in the janky wild cat and that was because it was new to the NFL.

And he also wasn't used mainly as a pass catcher.. When I saw him play vs the iggles or the Chargers!

If anything he's a cheaper less polished version of Brian Westbrook with a bigger upside... Fits him to a tee as of now. And no, he won't be as good as zeke..

Insane.. Best rookie season since what Erick Dickerson? child plz. 

Williams was definitely not slow before injuries ruined him. Iirc, he was a 4.4 guy. 

13 hours ago, El ramster said:

Ronnie Brown was okay but only had a few okay seasons in the janky wild cat and that was because it was new to the NFL.

And he also wasn't used mainly as a pass catcher.. When I saw him play vs the iggles or the Chargers!

If anything he's a cheaper less polished version of Brian Westbrook with a bigger upside... Fits him to a tee as of now. And no, he won't be as good as zeke..

You didn't mean to quote me, did you?

On 9/30/2017 at 6:09 PM, El ramster said:

Cadillac was plenty fast for a RB, and certainly wasn't a "bruise" as he was very quick for his size. 

I don't see how he compares to Westbrook other than being versatile. They seemed to have much different play styles as their athletic profiles aren't all that similar from a height/weight standpoint, and athletic standpoint. 

45 minutes ago, Chiefer said:

Another game, another 100+ yards rushing. 

I wonder when other teams are gonna figure this kid out??

Gotta give credit to Andy Reid (if he's calling plays), as he's been phenomenal with play design and balance up to this point. Absolutely getting everything out of his offensive personnel and that keeps Hunt unpredictable...

Kareem Hunt's vision and balance is pretty remarkable. He just bounces off a lot of arm tackles without losing a step. I'm not sure anyone's going to figure him out or that there's anything to figure out, he just looks like a legitimately really good running back. He's had the big runs to boost his overall total, but there's plenty of consistency there and his burst on the field shows just how frequently the 40 time can be incredibly misleading.

Andy Reid has placed him in a position to have success and I think Smith's willingness to keep it on the read option also helps open things up for him as it forces defenses to buy into him as a runner, but overall, he looks like he has a crazy bright future. Which is great news for my fantasy teams.

Archived