bucsfan333

With the 13th pick of the 2020 NFL draft, the Bucs select Tristan Wirfs | OT | Iowa

He was my Number 2 going into it, so only a 4th is good with me. Thrilled right now

Wirfs is a quality lineman. Might actually be better suited inside but can play RT right now. Definitely has 10 year long starter pedigree and not a boom or bust prospect...

Interesting SR on his simulcast got a text, the Bucs thought none of the four tackles would be available.  Oh darn, so close to Joah Jones.  😄

wheuuuu. Pumped up fellas. Huge get! And still both of our day two picks

9 minutes ago, ravishingone said:

Interesting SR on his simulcast got a text, the Bucs thought none of the four tackles would be available.  Oh darn, so close to Joah Jones.  😄

sonnofabitch

Agreed on the high floor and he’ll be very good and start somewhere on this line for a long time. Licht keeps building this team right and the quality of the pick will win out every time.

29 minutes ago, ravishingone said:

I believe this. That’s why the 4th was nothing to them. I still wish we could find out the Bucs top 4 OT rankings. 

Just now, Lil' Shorty said:

Agreed on the high floor and he’ll be very good and start somewhere on this line for a long time. Licht keeps building this team right and the quality of the pick will win out every time.

Helps having a competent coaching staff to develop these guys too.