Patriots trade 23rd pick to LA Chargers

DoleINGout

16 minutes ago, DoleINGout said:

I think they’ll go safety in round 3 where the value is better. I’d be pretty disappointed with McKinney, Delpit, or any safety at 37. I think Hurts or Fromm are a good bet.

I just have this feeling they won't draft a QB until late. Not sure why, no basis whatsoever, just a feeling. 

I agree on the safety point. I wouldnt hate the McKinney pick, but I'd rather them pick a lot of others who will be there. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Elky said:

Glad we didn't waste the pick on Jordan Love. Hopefully we can snag Hurts in the third maybe second.

1st I can't believe the idiots at Green Bay. Than I saw there GM and coach. They think there playing Madden football. Love to sit on the bench for 2/3 years.

Great trade however I keep hearing Hurts with the 2nd round pick. If we do that I will be screaming for BB head. To pick a QB in this draft in the 2nd is idiotic and flat out crazy.Also if he hell bet on QB I hope it's  Anthony Gordon, who has 100 times more talented than Hurts. Hurts can run and look at his initial read that it.  Now the big problem I'll be up all night praying this doesn't happen.

Good night guys see you tomorrow!

23 minutes ago, DoleINGout said:

I think they’ll go safety in round 3 where the value is better. I’d be pretty disappointed with McKinney, Delpit, or any safety at 37. I think Hurts or Fromm are a good bet.

I wouldn't mind Winfield at all at 37. He will be a AP in the NFL.  I love what he bring to to the game .

• Like 1