1.26 - Jordan Love [QB; Utah State] - QB1

CWood21

4 minutes ago, Macc_Aviv said:

Lol, for sure. I am also a few too many beers in, but find it hilarious that MM is going to find himself in Dallas again with all the offensive talent in the world and no defense to back it up. Dude definitely has a style...

I'm beyond gone. I'm deep into the fridge right now. I'm surprised I'm typing coherently.

• Like 1

Just now, beekay414 said:

I'm beyond gone. I'm deep into the fridge right now. I'm surprised I'm typing coherently.

Respect to you if you're in Wisconsin or anywhere in the central or eastern time zones. I have the built in handicap of being in LA, so it's only 11:33 here. 

Just now, Macc_Aviv said:

Respect to you if you're in Wisconsin or anywhere in the central or eastern time zones. I have the built in handicap of being in LA, so it's only 11:33 here. 

Milwaukee.

2nd shift does wonders for my lifestyle haha. Working half days for the draft so only 2 til 6. It's nice!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, beekay414 said:

Milwaukee.

2nd shift does wonders for my lifestyle haha. Working half days for the draft so only 2 til 6. It's nice!

Well with the slowing economy and lost jobs I'm just happy you're still gainfully employed and happily drunk.  I often thinking about moving to Milwaukee just to enjoy the massive reduction in cost of living lol

• Like 1

Just now, Macc_Aviv said:

Well with the slowing economy and lost jobs I'm just happy you're still gainfully employed and happily drunk.  I often thinking about moving to Milwaukee just to enjoy the massive reduction in cost of living lol

Lol my job is considered essential because we supply stuff to actual essential business like hospitals. So my way of life has literally only changed personally. I have already gone through the Covid-19 stuff tho. Tested positive for it in mid-March so I've had my go round with it all. But, this thread is neither the time nor place for it. Will gladly carry this over to TAPT tho!

• Like 2

Just now, Iskra said:

Former local, now California here. I probably pissed off a bunch of folks here tonight, but whatever. It's all about the Packers. Punch away. Good chatting with you all.

GO PACK GO

Don't think anybody gets pissed here! We all have our quirks but we do our best to make this place the best Packer talk on the internet.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

Don't think anybody gets pissed here! We all have our quirks but we do our best to make this place the best Packer talk on the internet.

I'm a former local, now California. Getting pissed is good!

I've been gone a long time, recently back. Used to bantz with the likes of Haus and msmre back in the day. Taught me much. Good times.

1 minute ago, Iskra said:

I'm a former local, now California. Getting pissed is good!

I've been gone a long time, recently back. Used to bantz with the likes of Haus and msmre back in the day. Taught me much. Good times.

Hauschild, msmre and Waldo are long gone, unfortunately. Palmy is too. Would love to have all them back!

I've been around since December 2005 fwiw

Edited by beekay414
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

Hauschild, msmre and Waldo are long gone, unfortunately. Palmy is too. Would love to have all them back!

I've been around since December 2005 fwiw

I miss all those guys. I was never a big contributor. But I learned a lot.

2 minutes ago, Iskra said:

I miss all those guys. I was never a big contributor. But I learned a lot.

Same. I probably made like 7,000 post from 2005 until 2010. Was here mainly for mock drafts and to read. Now I'm up to almost 91,000 posts lol so I've been a bit more busy since then.

1 minute ago, beekay414 said:

Same. I probably made like 7,000 post from 2005 until 2010. Was here mainly for mock drafts and to read. Now I'm up to almost 91,000 posts lol so I've been a bit more busy since then.

I'd say! Good on you, buddy. I'm glad this place is still here. Ready to take my lumps from a new batch of Packers lifers (I hope).

• Like 2