1.26 - Jordan Love [QB; Utah State] - QB1

CWood21

Just now, beekay414 said:

I wish the old site had the tag function. I'd love to see Waldo back to rip that chode. Now that chode has a chode of his own. God, soon we're gonna have chodes of chodes of chodes. God, someone kill twitter.

I think Waldo knows and has stated he didn't give a ****, fwiw. Likely because he has a real career that isn't posting 155 characters 3x a day

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Norm said:

I think Waldo knows and has stated he didn't give a ****, fwiw. Likely because he has a real career that isn't posting 155 characters 3x a day

You are really making it hard for me to hold off on dropping a political comment. 

3 minutes ago, Norm said:

Makes total sense that Waldo is rolling in the cash while two broke *** dudes are stealing his stuff lol

• Like 1

I see people talking about the timing and how "you miss out on his rookie deal if he doesn't start until his 5th year." Just how big of an extension do you all think he's going to get at that point? One year of actual production, he likely gets a modest extension a lot like what Rodgers received after his first season starting. He won't have the track record to command 30+ million a year. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, beekay414 said:

Makes total sense that Waldo is rolling in the cash while two broke *** dudes are stealing his stuff lol

Yeah but they he got to go to the draft and he's been on podcasts listened up by literally DOZENS of people. I wish I was that cool :(

• Like 1

Just now, Norm said:

This is going over my head on what that would be but I'm also barely awake right now

Maybe something about a key member of our country's present executive branch making a career out of posting 155 characters on twitter. Something like that. 

• Like 1

Just now, smetana34 said:

I see people talking about the timing and how "you miss out on his rookie deal if he doesn't start until his 5th year." Just how big of an extension do you all think he's going to get at that point? One year of actual production, he likely gets a modest extension a lot like what Rodgers received after his first season starting. He won't have the track record to command 30+ million a year. 

But because he doesn't have that track record why would you extend him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good News - Gutey can make a draft day trade and he gets value 

Bad New- Team Building doesn’t look like his strong suit....he has picked long term backups With no path for starting or early success. There would have to be big mistakes with his one of his three largest contracts he handed out. And we talking his top two Picks

Just now, Norm said:

Yeah but they he got to go to the draft and he's been on podcasts listened up by literally DOZENS of people. I wish I was that cool :(

I won't even get on podcasts, man. My voice is a voice only a mother could love. I'll spare you guys to just reading my typing lol.

2 minutes ago, smetana34 said:

If he doesn't start until his 5th yeah here I'll have been a Bears fan for 2 years by then

Rodgers gets two more and it's over.

2 minutes ago, Macc_Aviv said:

Maybe something about a key member of our country's present executive branch making a career out of posting 155 characters on twitter. Something like that. 

Love is a perfect draft pick. The best GMs keep telling me, how do you know so much about scouting? Many people saying maybe the best draft pick we've ever seen. Very cool!

Edited by Norm
  • Like 1