Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
bucsfan333

With the 45th pick of the 2020 NFL draft the Bucs select Antoine Winfield Jr. | S | Minnesota

Recommended Posts

Just now, Gruber74 said:

Maybe now he'll shut up about Derwin James. He acts like Licht picked Vea just to spite him (Walt). In every mock draft, he mentions freakin' Derwin James and how the Bucs screwed the pooch by drafting Vea. Either that or some smirky insult of Jason Licht. Or both.

He's pretty awful when he talks about us. That's why I've been so shocked by all his positive grades so far.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

 

Those highlights are insane. We gonna have a good defense.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That last pick was nuts. 👀👀👀

I've seen him compared to Ed Reed. Those are tremendous shoes to fill.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Good job waiting on a RB. Winfield Jr. will be a Top 10 Player from this class. Only need you really had on defense was FS and this plugs that. Top 3 D....? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, bucsfan333 said:

Holy crap.

My god!! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So that's Skip Bayless, Colin Cowherd, and Walter praising our draft picks.

giphy.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

If he is anything like his father, he is going to have a terrific career.  Back in the day, the term was "Junkyard Dog", and Sr was a playmaker for a long time

Btw, I had no idea Martin Gramatica played for the Saints.  You learn something new everyday.

Edited by ravishingone

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, BayRaider said:

Good job waiting on a RB. Winfield Jr. will be a Top 10 Player from this class. Only need you really had on defense was FS and this plugs that. Top 3 D....? 

Devin White has to continue to improve, especially in coverage. If he and Murphy bunting bring their A game this is a top 10 unit. Run D is elite, just going be pressure on that pass defense. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, indifference said:

Devin White has to continue to improve, especially in coverage. If he and Murphy bunting bring their A game this is a top 10 unit. Run D is elite, just going be pressure on that pass defense. 

As long as Winfield stays healthy, having him in center field is a game changer.  Adams knew the defense, but lacked the speed to make Qb pay for trying to throw over the LBs head.  

This may be hyperbole, but Winfield should be just as good without the character concerns of Tanard Jackson.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, ravishingone said:

This may be hyperbole, but Winfield should be just as good without the character concerns of Tanard Jackson.

👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  



×