Week 4: DOUGIE P TAKES LA: Eagles (2-1) vs Chargers (0-3) GDT

EaglesPeteC

Gonna be a tough one. We have all the peripherals going against us. Chargers are better than 0-3, long travel, injuries, etc. We'll be in this game though. I believe we're a better team and Rivers will turn the ball over. I think it simply comes down to turnovers. If we can win the TO battle then we'll win. If not, I don't think we can overcome all the intangibles. I wrestled with this all week and initially thought an L for us this week. But recently have strayed from those predictions. I'll say 28-24 Birds. I think we get some help with a defensive TD this week and that saves our bacon. 

1 minute ago, Legend said:

I was so close to attending this game but figured $200 for a ticket on a high school stadium was too much, will definitely be going to the rams game though.

Yeah the prices are ridiculous, but you are pretty much guaranteed a great view anywhere in that stadium since its so small.

Just now, TheRealMcCoy said:

Yeah the prices are ridiculous, but you are pretty much guaranteed a great view anywhere in that stadium since its so small.

Yeah almost bought a near midfield ticket right before it was announced channel 13 would be televising the game... for duck sake that's two ints dropped by rams lol

1 minute ago, Legend said:

Yeah almost bought a near midfield ticket right before it was announced channel 13 would be televising the game... for duck sake that's two ints dropped by rams lol

Dak should have AT LEAST 2 INTs from what I've seen and I haven't watched the whole game.

Archived