2020 Stat Predictions

turtle28

Just now, turtle28 said:

So basically a Cooley like TE. I could live with that as our TE if Moss ends up being our starter someday. I’d love to get a really fast TE like Vernon Davis again or an extra special athletic one like Reed again but there’s no guarantee that that happens.

If Moss can average 12 ypc on a broken foot in the SEC, I’d have to believe he can do something similar in the NFL.

I mean the type of TE you are talking about is very rare. There aren’t that many Kelce, Ertz & Gronk type TEs in the NFL. Most are lesser athletes that don’t stretch the field as much.

Waller, Kittle, Andrews, Cook used to be Graham and then potentially Njoku, Howard, Smith, Goedert, hell even Hooper shows it or Burton if he ever stayed on the field.

21 minutes ago, MikeT14 said:

Waller, Kittle, Andrews, Cook used to be Graham and then potentially Njoku, Howard, Smith, Goedert, hell even Hooper shows it or Burton if he ever stayed on the field.

Sure. They’re out there. I wouldn’t consider Andrews a TE that really stretches the field, he gets to take advantage of Lamar Jackson’s running ability which makes the LBs and even safeties come forward to stop the run so that allows Andrews to get downfield.

Like I said, I’d love to have that type of TE - even Caleb Wilson can be if he develops bc he’s a WR in a TEs body - but there’s no guarantee we get one or that he’ll be better all around as far as blocking and everything else for this offense then Thad Moss may be, and I totally admit that Thad Moss May not even make the team let alone be a starter for us this year or in the future.

Probably out to anticipate less than a 16 game season when doing this. The frikkin little league World Series just cancelled when they were supposed to play in mid August

i can envision several scenarios 

regular, 10 game, 8 game regular season and who knows maybe a cancellation 

1 minute ago, Doc Draper said:

Probably out to anticipate less than a 16 game season when doing this. The frikkin little league World Series just cancelled when they were supposed to play in mid August

I’m good with that! Shortened seasons usually means Super Bowl’s for the Redskins!

17 minutes ago, Doc Draper said:

There’s an article out there somewhere that the NFL says they have plans to play a full schedule with the latest date for the full schedule to happen like mid october

• Like 2

• 4 months later...
17 minutes ago, naptownskinsfan said:

0.0 rushing yards for both Adrian Peterson and Derrius Guice.  

Ok, I'll see myself out 

I don’t know what that’s supposed to mean. They aren’t in my predictions anymore. I have Gibson replacing Peterson as our top rusher & McKissic putting up Chris Thompson type stats.