Dark Souls Mafia - GAME OVER - BOSSES WIN!!

Whicker

On 5/2/2020 at 1:39 PM, Whicker said:

Welcome to Dark Souls mafia, Matts! You are

Crossbreed Priscilla (Dark Souls Boss aligned)

350?cb=20130102193715

The daughter of Seath the Scaleless and an unknown human (or giant) mother, Priscilla is the only known dragon crossbreed. Wielding a scythe with the life drain ability – an ability only known to dark – Priscilla was feared by the gods, unlike her father. She was locked away in the Painted World of Ariamis, a snowy painting created to contain the alleged threat.

During the game, you will be able to take people to the Painted World of Ariamis. This will keep them from being able to move or be targeted by moves. If you are defeated by the Chosen Undead, they will be able to use the Painted World as a way to move undetected.

Ability: Three-shot Jailkeeper. Three times during the game, at night, choose a player. That player will be simultaneously roleblocked and protected from all other night actions. You may not choose yourself.

The Chosen Undead will receive the Soul of Priscilla upon your death by any means. The Soul of Priscilla has the ability “Twice during the game, you may choose a player. That player will not show up on nightly tracker/watcher reports.”

Win condition: You win when the Chosen Undead are eliminated or unable to collect all remaining Lord Souls.

3 minutes ago, Blue said:

No? It says they need to collect four.

40 minutes ago, Blue said:

I've been debating dropping this all night, and frankly, at this point I'm content with letting whatever happens, happen.

I have a Lord Soul. No one CCed BBB, so I believe his claim. Tk3 has claimed a Lord Soul. That means that only one of The Orca, Pickle Rick, and Swag can have a Lord Soul.

I know for a fact that Orca and Pickle Rick are Town. There is literally nothing anyone can say or do to convince me otherwise.

Hobo is claiming to have a mason partner. It absolutely must be one of The Orca, Pickle Rick, and Swag.

So here's what we're looking at:

- If none of Orca, Pickle Rick, or Swag is Hobo's mason buddy, Hobo is scum. We lynch him.

- If two of Orca, Pickle Rick, or Swag have Lord Souls, then Tk3 is lying. We lynch him.

- If one of those three is Hobo's mason buddy and only one of the other two has a Lord Soul, scum is one of Matts/MD4L/Swoosh. We lynch them in that order. Why? Because MD4L cannot kill me without proving his claim is a lie. Thus, Swoosh can protect one of the other three, and even if MD4L has double kills again, he has a very low chance of actually killing two of the four roles he needs to kill. If Swoosh is lying, we have three lynches no matter what to kill him.

Essentially, this is a solved game unless there are two more Mafia members, and if that's the case, I have no idea how Town was supposed to win. A five-man Chosen Undead team has already mathematically lost.

Just now, SwAg said:

Like what?

Day 7

Pickle Rick – Buff (210), Matts (219)
The Orca – Tk3 (214), Matts (216)
swoosh – Tk3 (214), Matts (216) [lock]
SwAg – MD4L (216)
Matts4313 – Buff (210)
Blue – Buff (210), MD4L (213), Matts (218)
bigbadbuff – Tk3 (213), Matts (216)
MD4L Matts (217)
HoboRocket – MD4L (215)
Tk3 – MD4L (215), Matts (216)

Vote Count [6 locked votes to lynch]

7 [1] Matts – Orca, Buff, Tk3, [swoosh], MD4L, Blue, Pickle
2 MD4L – Hobo, Swag
1 Buff – Matts