Dark Souls Mafia - GAME OVER - BOSSES WIN!!

Whicker

4 minutes ago, Dome said:

So..... 10 years house arrest over 30 days in county?

you must have that **** you money 

1 day in county can be equal to a death sentence now a days 

30 days in county is all but assured to be a death sentence 

1 hour ago, Dome said:

If you didn’t want to do the time you shouldn’t have taken your pants off. Now solve for x, for reals. 

Well, am I allowed to finesse the home confinement edict like the legal system allows you to do if you have money?

I mean, between remotely working, video games, Amazon Prime, food delivery, availability of luxury services, and hook-up culture and "dating" apps... I don't really see the necessity to live a standard life.

If I am able to get the standard dispensation from home confinement for X, Y, and Z if I can demonstrate a valid reason for that dispensation, then I would actually take a life of home imprisonment.  You know, like if you have a family history of cardiovascular disease (for example), you can attempt to get dispensation for attending a gym from times X - Y to maintain health.

After 5-7 years of having very low expenses and saving most of my income, I could likely afford a dream home.  Earlier if I play the market well.  Purchase another house in a vacation community, home gym, hire a private chef, and live a life of leisure and pleasure as I sugar daddy college girls for the rest of my life.

Thanks for helping me plan the remainder of my life, Dome.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, SwAg said:

I mean, between remotely working, video games, Amazon Prime, food delivery, availability of luxury services, and hook-up culture and "dating" apps... I don't really see the necessity to live a standard life.

If I am able to get the standard dispensation from home confinement for X, Y, and Z if I can demonstrate a valid reason for that dispensation, then I would actually take a life of home imprisonment.  You know, like if you have a family history of cardiovascular disease (for example), you can attempt to get dispensation for attending a gym from times X - Y to maintain health.

After 5-7 years of having very low expenses and saving most of my income, I could likely afford a dream home.  Earlier if I play the market well.  Purchase another house in a vacation community, home gym, hire a private chef, and live a life of leisure and pleasure as I sugar daddy college girls for the rest of my life.

Thanks for helping me plan the remainder of my life, Dome.

New rule, you can’t leave except for medical emergencies. It’s real home confinement.

You’d chew off your ankle monitor and go feral. I know how you get when you can’t see the boys for a few weeks.

Edited by Dome