Mortal Kombat Mafia: TOWN WINS. KSJ/Counselor lose. Malf is still crying.

Let's assume Kano is a Paranoid Cop role and see where that takes us.

Scum only have one way of knowing Kano is Paranoid instead of Insane, and that's if he invested one of them. If they know he's Paranoid, they know they don't need to kill him and can get Town to lynch him. The Kano-flavored kill on N2 supports this theory, which would make Daboyle scum.

The other option is that Touch is scum. Census taker is notoriously easy to fake, it is presumably a one-shot, and we didn't get much info out of it apart from the non-existence of a cult mechanic (which we already kinda knew from the wincon). It also begs the question of why Touch didn't use it on D1. Rain is...very much on the fringes of who would be in this game. No Liu Kang, but a ******* joke DLC character is in it?

@Dome mission said both and contradicted himself twice, so I’m not going to try to figure that out, nor is it important IMO. Since Josh flipped Strongman, if he visited Daboyle, I’d assume that he’s be dead right now due to scum order of operations in the event of a tie.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

@Dome mission said both and contradicted himself twice, so I’m not going to try to figure that out, nor is it important IMO. Since Josh flipped Strongman, if he visited Daboyle, I’d assume that he’s be dead right now due to scum order of operations in the event of a tie.

You're assuming he didn't have another ability besides killing.

If Swag thinks kills function as a roleblock, then either Josh had another ability or Swag is wrong.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Blue said:

If Swag thinks kills function as a roleblock, then either Josh had another ability or Swag is wrong.

Or daboyle is lying, and he visited josh and josh didn’t visit him 

I don't think that.  I was saying it's stupid.

Just, you can think of roles that could function similarly while keeping someone in the dark.

You could be the Bodyguard and told you're the Watcher.  The Bodyguard protects from all abilities on their target, so you're simply told that no one targeted X.

You could be the PGO and told you're the Bomb.  You would still try to draw a hit or other scum actions.

You could be the Roleblocker and told you're the Tracker.  Your track result would simply be that the person went nowhere.

I can't think of the one that would coincide for The Cop role offhand, but it explains the duplicative roles.

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

I don't think that.  I was saying it's stupid.

Just, you can think of roles that could function similarly while keeping someone in the dark.

You could be the Bodyguard and told you're the Watcher.  The Bodyguard protects from all abilities on their target, so you're simply told that no one targeted X.

You could be the PGO and told you're the Bomb.  You would still try to draw a hit or other scum actions.

You could be the Roleblocker and told you're the Tracker.  Your track result would simply be that the person went nowhere.

I can't think of the one that would coincide for The Cop role offhand, but it explains the duplicative roles.

Right, right. So you're saying Ragnarok could be a roleblocker instead of a Tracker, by this logic.

4 minutes ago, Blue said:

I think I’d rather look at things as follows:

1. I redirected Pickle N1-2, mission eluded to it

2. Even if his information is inverted, Daboyle claims to have sat on red lettered information for a full day. With Josh dying, that’s not completely unconfirmed, meaning it should be viewed as a lie in light of the body of information we have elsewhere.

3. He claimed to have cleared swoosh/bcb N1 and get didnt bat an eye when SwAg 1.0 called him Tsung, and he only outed it after BCB 2.0 claimed

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

2. Even if his information is inverted, Daboyle claims to have sat on red lettered information for a full day. With Josh dying, that’s not completely unconfirmed, meaning it should be viewed as a lie in light of the body of information we have elsewhere.

3. He claimed to have cleared swoosh/bcb N1 and get didnt bat an eye when SwAg 1.0 called him Tsung, and he only outed it after BCB 2.0 claimed

To be fair to Daboyle, he did somethign similar in the past.

He had information that would have substantiated my lies in a game, and just didn't say anything and let me be lynched because he apparently plays without reading anything.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I mean, none of that has anything to do with whether Mission's ability is inverted or not.

I think we all know Daboyle is either scum or played terribly enough that he deserves to be lynched.