Mortal Kombat Mafia: TOWN WINS. KSJ/Counselor lose. Malf is still crying.

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

Players are more important than roles.

If you think my capacity to contribute is limited to my role function, then I know you’re scum because I’ve slapped you, and everyone else, around more times than I care to count based almost exclusively on my thread skill.

And, you think the redirect just randomly goes to his teammate.  You don’t find it at all concerning that almost all of his actions are unaccounted for unless they’re really redirecting everyone to Rick?  In which case, what amazing RNG!

And yet you've done nothing in this game since before you died the first time.

Bcb indirectly confirmed he was redirected to Josh. Feel free to direct questions about what happened to him. @bcb1213

1 minute ago, Blue said:

And yet you've done nothing in this game since before you died the first time.

Bcb indirectly confirmed he was redirected to Josh. Feel free to direct questions about what happened to him. @bcb1213

Except I have.  And you’re desperate to portray it as not occurring.

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

That is such a laughable take.  You could not be any more disingenuous.  What’s your usefulness Blue?  You’re the write-up manipulator that everyone knows can manipulate the write-up.  You seem about as useful as a paranoid cop, unless you’re assessing your value differently than mine.

I make no claims about my role being useful. I'm well aware that I'll be one of the last people scum are going to try to kill.

What's your point.

Just now, Blue said:

I make no claims about my role being useful. I'm well aware that I'll be one of the last people scum are going to try to kill.

What's your point.

How do you forget what you said from one post to the next today?

Just now, Blue said:

You're just mad for getting called out for being trash.

No, I’m not.  And I’m not trash, and no one here seriously thinks it either.

I’m exasperated because you’re clearly scum and making arguments against me that are similarly, if not identically, applicable to you — and your response is “nah, ur mad.”

The fact is that I have an ace up my sleeve and can kill myself at any time to prevent the waste of a lynch on me.  But hopefully people listen to me and go with you instead.

And I tried to cast suspicion on him while chasing a theory.  As soon as he came with information no one else would have, I relented, and confirmed.

You are trying so hard to misconstrue this to your narrative.