Australian Survivor!! Now - Tribal!! Final!! Congratulations to our Sole Survivor - Outpost31!!

let's run through two more

First song’s about a guy who trades in the Rat Race to live a life free from all vice; second’s about a guy with one particular vice he inherited from his father
2T1T said it was Honky Cats in the Cradle
D2S said it was All Star F*ck
neither of you were right! the answer is Country House of the Rising Sun - country house is a song by blur and a personal favourite of mine and house of the rising sun is about the vice of gambling so it's still 13-12

Griffin’s creator does most of his financial service for the bank named after the guy, and not after the city where Peter Stormare and Steve Buscemi meet up with a car salesman
2T1T said it was HG Wells Fargo
D2S said it was Seth MacFarlane State Bank
the answer is HG Wells Fargo; wells fargo is named after the guy, henry fargo, and not the city titular to the coen brothers film of the name name. griffin is the name of the invisible man, a character that was created by HG Wells, so we are 14-12

Just now, bcb1213 said:

I'm so delirious right now I have no idea. I'm working 84 hours this week .  Personally I think it's a spelling error and should be allowed 

That is true. @Shady Slim did say he would allow spelling errors. Now he is going back on his word. Cant trust a man like that.

I thoughts we said Henry VII. Henry the VIII kept killing or divorcing his wives because they wouldn’t give him a male heir and so since the RC church wouldn’t grant him a divorce, he started the Anglican Church. @Matts4313 I teach this and didn’t double check you here 😂 

Just now, Matts4313 said:

That is true. @Shady Slim did say he would allow spelling errors. Now he is going back on his word. Cant trust a man like that.

Spelling.  You didn't even use the word.  He would have allowed Wicked Witch of the Aest.

You didn't even try to spell it. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Shady Slim said:

let's run through two more

First song’s about a guy who trades in the Rat Race to live a life free from all vice; second’s about a guy with one particular vice he inherited from his father
2T1T said it was Honky Cats in the Cradle
D2S said it was All Star F*ck
neither of you were right! the answer is Country House of the Rising Sun - country house is a song by blur and a personal favourite of mine and house of the rising sun is about the vice of gambling so it's still 13-12

Griffin’s creator does most of his financial service for the bank named after the guy, and not after the city where Peter Stormare and Steve Buscemi meet up with a car salesman
2T1T said it was HG Wells Fargo
D2S said it was Seth MacFarlane State Bank
the answer is HG Wells Fargo; wells fargo is named after the guy, henry fargo, and not the city titular to the coen brothers film of the name name. griffin is the name of the invisible man, a character that was created by HG Wells, so we are 14-12

Our answer to #1 was better. We should get partial credit. 

#2 I take blame for. I read that as it was not named wells fargo, so I found a different (Macfarlane) bank

3 minutes ago, Shady Slim said:

House of the Rising Sun - country house is a song by blur and a personal favourite of mine and house of the rising sun is about the vice of gambling

Ahhhh! I was 1/2 right on the house of the rising son 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️. No idea on the first.

now on to some more 

If he did the opposite of every instinct he ever had, then maybe the giant library wouldn’t have burnt to the ground
2T1T said it was Jason Alexandria Library
D2S said it was Jason Alexander the Great
D2S takes it here. note how the question's framed. 14-13...

The mascot who they just killed at the worst possible time dances like Peter’s dog in a banana costume
2T1T said it was Planters Peanut Butter Jelly Time
D2S said it was Mr Peanut Butter Jelly Time
D2S takes it here too - the mascot is named Mr Peanut. 14-14...

Your host wouldn’t actually eat these dried sausage jerky, er, things; he’s far too health conscious
2T1T said it was Slim Jim Fixx
D2S said it was Shady Slim Jim
D2S takes it again for fairly obvious reasons. 14-15...

3 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

Spelling.  You didn't even use the word.  He would have allowed Wicked Witch of the Aest.

You didn't even try to spell it. 

Were talking about another question penis sink boy

3 minutes ago, Shady Slim said:

now on to some more 

If he did the opposite of every instinct he ever had, then maybe the giant library wouldn’t have burnt to the ground
2T1T said it was Jason Alexandria Library
D2S said it was Jason Alexander the Great
D2S takes it here. note how the question's framed. 14-13...

The mascot who they just killed at the worst possible time dances like Peter’s dog in a banana costume
2T1T said it was Planters Peanut Butter Jelly Time
D2S said it was Mr Peanut Butter Jelly Time
D2S takes it here too - the mascot is named Mr Peanut. 14-14...

Your host wouldn’t actually eat these dried sausage jerky, er, things; he’s far too health conscious
2T1T said it was Slim Jim Fixx
D2S said it was Shady Slim Jim
D2S takes it again for fairly obvious reasons. 14-15...

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Let’s goooooo!!! Comeback time!!!

Do note, all 3 of those were answered only by me. B|

• Like 1