Australian Survivor!! Now - Tribal!! Final!! Congratulations to our Sole Survivor - Outpost31!!

fourth vote is for TLO

fifth vote is for TLO

sixth vote is for TLO

the castaway that is being sent to exile is TLO

fear not though @TLO, for you can still win your way back in to the game from exile island.

@Whicker stood aside for @FinneasGage, and as such, finn progresses and becomes the incumbent.

he must now challenge TLO (in thread) to one of;

-a game of TROGDOR, where both have until the deadline of the current immunity challenge to send me a photo of their highest score 

-a game of chess, where if there's a stalemate it's based on the value of the pieces taken, and if it's still level then the incumbent progresses (send me a picture of the completed game along with who is which colour)

-a game of yahtzee, where obviously the highest score is the winner (send me a picture of the completed game)

a failure to challenge the challenger means the incumbent loses. thus, finn would then become the new incumbent, and challenge the next evictee to one of these challenges.

likewise if there is a challenge and TLO doesn't accept or fails to participate finn wins it by default. if there is a challenge but the game goes unfinished by next eviction for what ever reason, i'll make a judgement as to whose fault it is and who goes home.

TROGDOR homestarrunner.com/trogdor-canvas/index.html

chess lichess.org

yahtzee cardgames.io/yahtzee/

@FinneasGageyou have until the end of the next immunity to challenge TLO. both of you, you have to have your duel completed by the end of the next tribal. winner continues to the next round and stays alive in the game!

wishing all our yankee castaways a happy fourth of july weekend - next challenge is going to be posted at 8pm est sunday for your viewing and will be 24hrs long, but it is easy

Edited by Shady Slim

time for the next challenge, and it's a reward challenge! get keen for Leg Up!!

all that you have to do in the next 24 hours is to send me a big board of all the players in the game still (sans those on exile beach) ranked by how threatening you find them, the first as the most threatening and the nineteenth as your smallest threat. don't worry about your big board ruining a secret strategy - i am not going to publish the big boards. this is an individual challenge.

that's it, that's all you've gotta do

tribe 2twins1tribe

1. @swoosh
  2. @The Orca
  3. @Pickle Rick
  4. @Malfatron
  5. @MookieMonstah
  6. @daboyle250
  7. @Outpost31
  8. @gopherwrestler
  9. @mission27

tribe death to swooshy

1. @Matts4313
  2. @TedLavie
  3. @Wyld Stallyns
  4. @theuntouchable
  5. @JoshstraDaymus
  6. @Ragnarok
  7. @bcb1213
  8. @MWil23
  9. @ET80
  10. @SwAg

you have until monday at 8pm est. this is a nice easy one for y'all as you recover from your fourth of july hangovers!

Edited by Shady Slim
  • Like 1

19 hours ago, Shady Slim said:

time for the next challenge, and it's a reward challenge! get keen for Leg Up!!

all that you have to do in the next 24 hours is to send me a big board of all the players in the game still (sans those on exile beach) ranked by how threatening you find them, the first as the most threatening and the nineteenth as your smallest threat. don't worry about your big board ruining a secret strategy - i am not going to publish the big boards. this is an individual challenge.

that's it, that's all you've gotta do

tribe 2twins1tribe

1. @swoosh
  2. @The Orca
  3. @Pickle Rick
  4. @Malfatron
  5. @MookieMonstah
  6. @daboyle250
  7. @Outpost31
  8. @gopherwrestler
  9. @mission27

tribe death to swooshy

1. @Matts4313
  2. @TedLavie
  3. @Wyld Stallyns
  4. @theuntouchable
  5. @JoshstraDaymus
  6. @Ragnarok
  7. @bcb1213
  8. @MWil23
  9. @ET80
  10. @SwAg

you have until monday at 8pm est. this is a nice easy one for y'all as you recover from your fourth of july hangovers!

Im not a coward, Ill post mine.

1. Ted because if he betrays me it will be crushing.

2. BCB, hes been my ride or die b*tch this entire game

3-18 -Randomize it because I dont care enough to put in effort.

19. Mission because he is a douchecanoe

Official submission. 

• Like 1