? Week Four - Giants (0-3) @ Bucs (1-1) 4pm EST

bucsfan333

Whilst our weaknesses were on show at times last night, I'm proud of the way this team finished the game.

We're so used to not winning those type of games that it's a bit surreal that we did. Winston did what he had to do when it mattered and we had big contributions at the end from Brate and Humph. 

Thursday will be a huge test for the offence. Since we don't seem capable of generating pressure, I expect Brady to carve us apart, so we're going to have to outscore them.

If we can get the running game established early and open up play action later, we've got a chance. If we can't run the ball, I fear another Minnesota will be on the cards. 

Looks like Keith Tandy is just about out of the rotation. When Ward returns, I still expect Evans to be in the rotation.   Evans got burned on the long pass to Beckham, but that was a great route by Beckham who is an elite talent so I can't be that disappointed in Evans.

1 hour ago, Buc Ball said:

Whilst our weaknesses were on show at times last night, I'm proud of the way this team finished the game.

We're so used to not winning those type of games that it's a bit surreal that we did. Winston did what he had to do when it mattered and we had big contributions at the end from Brate and Humph. 

Thursday will be a huge test for the offence. Since we don't seem capable of generating pressure, I expect Brady to carve us apart, so we're going to have to outscore them.

If we can get the running game established early and open up play action later, we've got a chance. If we can't run the ball, I fear another Minnesota will be on the cards. 

That's how you win every game. ?

1 hour ago, ravishingone said:

Looks like Keith Tandy is just about out of the rotation. When Ward returns, I still expect Evans to be in the rotation.   Evans got burned on the long pass to Beckham, but that was a great route by Beckham who is an elite talent so I can't be that disappointed in Evans.

I figured he peaked last year. And I didn't expect him to maintain that level of play. But I'm surprised he fell off so much.

3 hours ago, ravishingone said:

That explains it.

20 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

That explains it.

appreciate the update, good to see Evans didnt look out of place.  Im not going to write the defense was stout, but I do believe better is accurate.  Eli s yd/attempt was pretty low even with the Beckham bomb.  PR is hinting David might play on Thursday, which would be huge.

2 hours ago, ravishingone said:

appreciate the update, good to see Evans didnt look out of place.  Im not going to write the defense was stout, but I do believe better is accurate.  Eli s yd/attempt was pretty low even with the Beckham bomb.  PR is hinting David might play on Thursday, which would be huge.

Evans was out of position on that Beckham bomb? Its just so hard to tell watching from TV. So Hargreaves was playing outside leverage and Eli threw a bomb in and that's where Evans was suppose to be, correct? I'm not sure. Its hard to point the finger at VG3 when we don't know the coverage. It totally looked like he was smoked BBQ chicken at his own fault.

Archived