The Rakyat Rebellion - Far Cry 3 Mafia - Night Four is Thursday at 10:30pm EST

Dome

The issue I’m having with that is that Rick and MD4L’s roles had a synergistic effect with one another, and you two seem to be wholly separate in your duplicative role.

Josh mentioned that he is likely to fail with his watch.  @JoshstraDaymus did you have some explanation in your role similar to Blue’s that would create a less than ideal result compared to your usual role?

Just now, SwAg said:

The issue I’m having with that is that Rick and MD4L’s roles had a synergistic effect with one another, and you two seem to be wholly separate in your duplicative role.

Josh mentioned that he is likely to fail with his watch.  @JoshstraDaymus did you have some explanation in your role similar to Blue’s that would create a less than ideal result compared to your usual role?

Broad stroke yes. I know the condition in which my watch would fail.

8 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

Na man, i aint be commutin to that big city

im free here in this jungle. dont even have to wear pants man

See, my sole issue with you at this point, is that you’re one of like only two people in this game that MWil could say “I’m quitting” as scum, and you would be like “that’s cool man, I get it.  Can’t take it too serious, and you’re clearly not having fun.”