Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone Mafia Game Thread: Game Over - Slytherin Wins

SwAg

1 minute ago, kingseanjohn said:

Claiming this early is scummy iyam. Wouldn’t surprise me if this is a cover role. 

Just now, squire12 said:

I am leaning that way at the moment.  There are some things that are giving me doubts about this so far.  

Why would I go and blow the fact my scum team has cover roles if I didn’t need to? Anyone who knows me they know I claim early and often. Everyone please look back on this if I am lynched. 

1 minute ago, Counselor said:

Why would I go and blow the fact my scum team has cover roles if I didn’t need to? Anyone who knows me they know I claim early and often. Everyone please look back on this if I am lynched. 

why get antsy with 3 votes 20+ hours from the deadline??   Why the need to even drop a soft claim anyway?

Why the post where you felt the explicit need to state you were town and that you forgot to do so??

You previous outed your whole scum team on D1, so why would blowing the concept of having cover roles be a big issue for you??

Just now, squire12 said:

why get antsy with 3 votes 20+ hours from the deadline??   Why the need to even drop a soft claim anyway?

Why the post where you felt the explicit need to state you were town and that you forgot to do so??

You previous outed your whole scum team on D1, so why would blowing the concept of having cover roles be a big issue for you??

Because I’m having fun. If you think I’m scum lynch me. You’ll be wrong once again. 

Because I’m having fun. If you think I’m scum lynch me. You’ll be wrong once again. 

I am already voting for you.  Not much more I can do.  I have been wrong before, likely will be in the future, so nothing to worry about on my end.  You stating this does very little to sway me from moving my vote.  

15 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Yeah but if I’m not active around night tomorrow to defend myself it makes me nervous. I’m just being honest. 

I’m pretty sure you were the one once who pointed this out as someone saying it because they were scum. Hence me including it here having fun. If it wasn’t you then I see why it went over your head. 

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

I am already voting for you.  Not much more I can do.  I have been wrong before, likely will be in the future, so nothing to worry about on my end.  You stating this does very little to sway me from moving my vote.  

Do whatever you want with your vote. If you enjoy being wrong you are entitled to that.

I’m pretty sure you were the one once who pointed this out as someone saying it because they were scum. Hence me including it here having fun.

So you are having fun, great, so am I.   Are you calling me scum??   I am not following why you quoted your post stating you were being honest and then referring to it as a reference to you having fun.  

If it wasn’t you then I see why it went over your head. 

You are right that whatever you are trying to get at here has gone over my head.  

Just now, squire12 said:

So you are having fun, great, so am I.   Are you calling me scum??   I am not following why you quoted your post stating you were being honest and then referring to it as a reference to you having fun.  

You are right that whatever you are trying to get at here has gone over my head.  

I’m saying I said it because I wanted to see you jump on it just for fun. But it didn’t work. No I’m not calling you scum. I don’t really have any reads yet at this point. 

3 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Do whatever you want with your vote. If you enjoy being wrong you are entitled to that.

Before you were worried about me voting for you, now you want me to "do whatever you want with your vote".   Why the change in attitude?

Thanks for giving me permission to be wrong.   I appreciate that, it means a lot.  

Just now, Counselor said:

I’m saying I said it because I wanted to see you jump on it just for fun. But it didn’t work. No I’m not calling you scum. I don’t really have any reads yet at this point. 

What were you expecting me to "jump on"?  Was this another 1 of those famous traps that players put out there?

Just now, squire12 said:

What were you expecting me to "jump on"?  Was this another 1 of those famous traps that players put out there?

Not a trap just something for myself to laugh at. If it was you who I recall correctly saying a player was scum for saying to be honest in another game. But maybe it wasn’t you. 

2 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Before you were worried about me voting for you, now you want me to "do whatever you want with your vote".   Why the change in attitude?

Thanks for giving me permission to be wrong.   I appreciate that, it means a lot.  

I wasn’t really worried that was the fun I was having.

45 minutes ago, Counselor said:

I’m Town this is careless

43 minutes ago, Counselor said:

For the dumbs dumbs in the thread. 

37 minutes ago, Counselor said:

That’s the joke buddy boy

33 minutes ago, squire12 said:

are you nervous about having 3 votes 20+ hours before the deadline?

32 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Yes

31 minutes ago, squire12 said:

why?

29 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Because votes can pile up quickly at any time. 

26 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Yeah but if I’m not active around night tomorrow to defend myself it makes me nervous. I’m just being honest. 

21 minutes ago, Counselor said:

I get the read that there is some concern that votes might pile up and Counselor is trying to shift votes off him.  

2 minutes ago, Counselor said:

I wasn’t really worried that was the fun I was having.

Now he is saying that he wasn't really worried.

I am not seeing that as consistent in this exchange.  

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

I get the read that there is some concern that votes might pile up and Counselor is trying to shift votes off him.  

Now he is saying that he wasn't really worried.

I am not seeing that as consistent in this exchange.  

Lmao this is good.