Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone Mafia Game Thread: Game Over - Slytherin Wins

SwAg

Just now, Counselor said:

Squire if you couldn’t catch on that I was trolling you and think I’m really worried with this much time to go I don’t know what to tell you. I’ll just leave it be and we will see what happens tomorrow. 

so now you were trolling me?   That seems productive.   Unfortunately, to me, it did not come off that way.  It came off as someone that was genuinely concerned and answered as such for nearly an hour.....then decided to shift gears from guilt trip that I would be wrong again and I must like being wrong.....to then just having fun and trolling me.  

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

so now you were trolling me?   That seems productive.   Unfortunately, to me, it did not come off that way.  It came off as someone that was genuinely concerned and answered as such for nearly an hour.....then decided to shift gears from guilt trip that I would be wrong again and I must like being wrong.....to then just having fun and trolling me.  

Not guilt tripping at all. Telling you a fact 

10 minutes ago, squire12 said:

I get the read that there is some concern that votes might pile up and Counselor is trying to shift votes off him.  

Now he is saying that he wasn't really worried.

I am not seeing that as consistent in this exchange.  

I do like how you purposely left out the third post of mine in this entire sequence which was I won’t be reviving squire now. Which you yourself said I used last game. So yes I was trolling you from the start. Buddy

1 hour ago, squire12 said:

unofficial  @SwAg

biggio – 2 -- Mwil, Buff

Josh --1 – Malfatron

Counselor-- 2 – bcb, ET

bcb –1 -- Josh,

hobo – 2 – Forge, KSJ

Matts– 1 -- Counselor

Forge -- 1 –Matts

Malfatron – 1 -- Hobo

1 hour ago, squire12 said:

RNG lucky winner is........

Counselor

unofficial  @SwAg

biggio – 2 -- Mwil, Buff

Josh --1 – Malfatron

Counselor-- 3 – bcb, ET, squire

bcb –1 -- Josh,

hobo – 2 – Forge, KSJ

Matts– 1 -- Counselor

Forge -- 1 –Matts

Malfatron – 1 -- Hobo

2 minutes ago, Counselor said:

I do like how you purposely left out the third post of mine in this entire sequence which was I won’t be reviving squire now. Which you yourself said I used last game. So yes I was trolling you from the start. Buddy

you think I left that post our purposefully, I guess that is fair.     I did not include it as it seemed like a  threat to guilt me into moving my vote.  I am OK not being revived.   That is a choice you will have to make apparently.   Big responsibility, maybe less trolling would be good with that type of responsibiltiy

Just now, squire12 said:

you think I left that post our purposefully, I guess that is fair.     I did not include it as it seemed like a  threat to guilt me into moving my vote.  I am OK not being revived.   That is a choice you will have to make apparently.   Big responsibility, maybe less trolling would be good with that type of responsibiltiy

A threat!? Man oh man. You spelled responsibility wrong. 

1 minute ago, Counselor said:

I’m sure you are. But this is how I have fun and enjoy myself. 

SO you are OK with not trying to be productive on D1?   When does the productivity come into play?   You seemed to like the bragging concept of being MVP last game, then shift to fun and no productivity on D1?

Just now, Counselor said:

A threat!? Man oh man. You spelled responsibility wrong. 

From my view, that is what it felt/read like.  

Apparently I did spell it wrong.   Just another thing I can be wrong about.  Not even phased by it.

SO you are OK with not trying to be productive on D1?   When does the productivity come into play?   You seemed to like the bragging concept of being MVP last game, then shift to fun and no productivity on D1?

Bragging? Nope stating a fact. I’ll be productive when I actually think I have something. Until then I’ll kick my feet up and have fun. You can do the work for me Squire. Since you decided to come back and join us. You have some time to make up. 

From my view, that is what it felt/read like.  

Apparently I did spell it wrong.   Just another thing I can be wrong about.  Not even phased by it.

But you responded about it. You must be phased. That’s not how I am reading this.