What accolades do you see these players accomplishing in the next 5 years:

ClutchDJ

3 hours ago, HTTRDynasty said:

Seems like you are the one focused on stats if he didn't stand out when you watched him play.  Plenty of yards were left on the table due to poor QB play.  He was beating Slay, Gilmore, White, Byron Jones, etc. with no issues if you watch the All-22.

I only mentioned one stat, the contested catch rate, to prove he was elite at making plays in traffic last year.  You clearly didn't watch him enough if you think he doesn't have elite playmaking ability.

0*Qlqt4GqyoacXUYwT.gif

HonorableGlitteringApisdorsatalaboriosa-

SeparateDisgustingBunting-size_restricte

I did say I probably do need to watch him play some more.  So its possible my opinion changes.  All I can do is give you my initial impression and I wasn't wowed.  Maybe he's more Stefon Diggs than Tyler Lockett.  Nonetheless, that's a solid WR in my book and not a star. 

• Like 1

https://www.nbcsports.com/washington/redskins/lions-pro-bowl-cb-darius-slay-says-redskins-terry-mclaurin-was-second-hardest-wr-guard-2019

Its not often you hear things like that said about ordinary players/rookies, but I take the point, the Redskins as a team were not a great watch last season.

Edited by GordyTheGoffer
  • Like 1

accolades...

Jeff Okudah - Top 10 corner

Kyler Murray = A really good reg seasons QB and one/done type playoff QB. Maybe an OPOY or two.

Minkah Fitzpatrick = Future Hall of Famer

Baker Mayfield = Solid starting QB, fringe of top 10

Nick Bosa = Future HOF

Terry McLaurin = Fringe top 10 type WR

On 6/30/2020 at 2:50 PM, HTTRDynasty said:

Seems like you are the one focused on stats if he didn't stand out when you watched him play.  Plenty of yards were left on the table due to poor QB play.  He was beating Slay, Gilmore, White, Byron Jones, etc. with no issues if you watch the All-22.

I only mentioned one stat, the contested catch rate, to prove he was elite at making plays in traffic last year.  You clearly didn't watch him enough if you think he doesn't have elite playmaking ability.

0*Qlqt4GqyoacXUYwT.gif

HonorableGlitteringApisdorsatalaboriosa-

SeparateDisgustingBunting-size_restricte

The first catch is in no way contested; The second and third catches are against the worst secondaries in the NFL last season...

9 minutes ago, BlaqOptic said:

The first catch is in no way contested; The second and third catches are against the worst secondaries in the NFL last season...

Lol.  

Also, don't quote me until you stop ducking the question I asked in the 2nd year WR thread over a week ago.