• Schindler's List
    • The Shawshank Redemption
    • Forrest Gump
    • LA Confidential
    • Fargo
    • Saving Private Ryan
    • Pulp Fiction

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 06/26/2020 at 08:00 PM

Scent of a Woman got the shaft here, I love Good Will Hunting but Scent of a Woman is just as good arguably.  Shawshank is magical as well so any of them it is all good really.

Still feel Scent of a Woman is big time underrated romance film.  Sure it is not completely all about romance but at the core it is the entire motivation of Colonel Frank Slade throughout.   After almost killing myself it is always on his mind as that last hope for the future and ends with that light still burning.   It is a one sided male romance though absolutely, completely from the male perspective but as a male I can relate to it a ton.  For a female watching it sure might not be the same.    

I also completely forgot A Time to Kill, another mistake in all of this.  That movie is an absolute classic and amazing film in the 1990s, should have been in the running for drama but hard to win in the best collection of films in this entire process right here in the drama section of the 90s.