Best/Worst Bears games you've ever attended

beardown3231

• 3 weeks later...

Best was the 1987 game in Lambou where Butler kick the first 52 yard field goal of his career to win as time ran out .  Sister in law got the her law firm's season tickets about 17 rows up on the 35.  There is something beautiful about seeing 50,000 rabid sceaming Packer going dead silent, turn and walk to the exits with tier shoulds slumped.

Worst is tie between Bears vs Rams in Decemer 2009 and  Bears vs Detroit in 2018. The Bears won both but the first was the most boring game and so cold that I lost feeling in my feet in the third quarter and did not get it back till an hour and a half into the two hour train ride home.  I'm sure you all remember the three doinks from Parkey in the Detroit game.  I still remember the the chill that went down my spine watching those.

2 hours ago, HuskieBear said:

my last two live bears games were the seahawks game that urlacher pulled his hammy in, went on IR, and never played a down again. the other one was the 55-14 drubbing in GB.

I'm not sure i've been to a good bears game

Could you... not go to games anymore?  I remember the ****show of the first game and I think I luckily drank the second one away but stay home, for all our sakes. 

• Like 1

On 7/31/2020 at 6:40 PM, RunningVaccs said:

Could you... not go to games anymore?  I remember the ****show of the first game and I think I luckily drank the second one away but stay home, for all our sakes. 

Yeah, if these are the games that you remember Huskie then please do all of us a favor and not go to anymore games please.