Best/Worst Bears games you've ever attended

beardown3231

Haven't been to many. Unfortunately, one was in the bitter cold against the Lions. Bears had a shot at the playoffs had they won. Harbaugh played like a complete ******* moron. For, pretty much, the entire game. It was sickening. He cost us the game, all by hisself. 

Only been to a few, but was at the Bears vs Saints game where Graham absolutely torched us all game, a few years back, that would be the worst.

Best was the only game they won of the 3 I've been to, against Minnesota, though nothing memorable happened in the game outside of them winning that I can recall.

Worst was some preseason game in 1998; 2 couples, the guy from the other couple told my girlfriend he loved her while I was getting food, in front of his girlfriend.  I genuinely do not recall who we played, I only recall the hour long drive home in silence. 

Best was Bears/Rams in 2018. Lotta fun undercut with the dread of "wait does Mitch totally suck?"

Best:

2006 NFCCG

2006 playoff win vs SEA

2010 playoff win vs SEA (Cutler to Olsen to open the game)

Bears putting up 50 in a win vs Tennessee in 2012

Hester's 2 TD game vs DEN in 2007 (stupid f***ing Sauerbrun)

Cutler to Hester for the game winner in 2009 in SEA (fwiw that 12th Man thing is no joke... those fans are LOUD)

2013 win vs BAL. Long storm delay and the Bears won in a mud bath

McCown's MNF win vs Dallas and it was about -15

Worst:

Bears beat SD in 2011, find out a few hours later Cutler's thumb is f***ed

2010 NFCCG

The Broncos game in 2011 when dumba** Marion Barber didn't stay in bounds

2005 playoff loss to CAR

2004 loss to HOU... it was like -10 outside and the Texans were supposed to be freezing and the Bears managed to score (IIRC) 5 points

2012 loss in GB. Big home win to open the season vs IND, Marshall ran his trap, and the Bears got embarrassed (only game ever that I've seen in Lambeau)

More to come as I think of them

I have only attended like 3 Bears games in my life.   I don't even remember which ones they were.  

I saw Bulls win titles twice though.   With 5th row seats behind the bench.  Gifted to me by my father.

I can tell you due to my proximity that Phil Jackson does not coach during games.  At all.   At least not those teams during those games. He pretends to for cameras and the guys pretend to listen.  But they are all just standing there resting.  

I found that interesting.  

Watching games at home or bar>>>>>>>>>>stadium games.

Friends and I used to go see all of our favorite teams but that was ~20 years ago and I have been to a game since. 

I haven't been to Soldier field since about 2004 or 2005 and I have no desire to go either.  I would much rather watch the game in the comfort of my own home where it's cheaper, you can see more action on TV,  it's more convenient, you can watch more games at one time, no heavy traffic, and no loud drunken idiots to deal with. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, JustAnotherFan said:

Watching games at home or bar>>>>>>>>>>stadium games.

Friends and I used to go see all of our favorite teams but that was ~20 years ago and I have been to a game since. 

I haven't been to Soldier field since about 2004 or 2005 and I have no desire to go either.  I would much rather watch the game in the comfort of my own home where it's cheaper, you can see more action on TV,  it's more convenient, you can watch more games at one time, no heavy traffic, and no loud drunken idiots to deal with. 

Good lord yes.  Being at the game is cool but my favorite part of fall involves the couch, the Bears, and up until recently a baby in one hand and a beer in the other.  The experience is cool every now and then but for enjoying the actual game it's better on tv. Also, will sell someone else's soul for Bears tickets this year.

• Like 2

Haven't seen tons of them in person but I did get to see both Butkus and Sayers play in the flesh in GB and Walter Payton and the roots of the '85 Bears defense several times.

Most disappointing was a late game loss to the Broncos around 1986-87.  Lost by a FG.  The defense just couldn't stop Elway that night.

Best game was the Carolina game in Trubisky's rookie season when Jackson scored twice, and the worst was a game in maybe 92 against Washington.  I went with a couple of buddies who wore their Washington gear and they just blew the doors off the Bears that day.  My buddies got pelted with beer, food, wrappers, you name it, and unfortunately the fans had as much aim as Harbaugh did that day, and I got hit with a bunch of stuff.

• Like 1