πŸ““ Death Note Mafia - Game over - Civs win!!

bucsfan333

Let me be clear. I will only allow a Pickle or Orca vote today. I will not allow a Forge vote line in any capacity at all this game. I will not allow a SwAg vote line in any capacity this game. Consider Day 1 as a twin death match day instead of an ultimatum. Have fun and enjoy. May the best twin win.Β 

Β 
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, Nazgul said:

I hate vendetta's from previous games.
They're petty and stupid and have no bearing on the current game.

Let them go so we can actually be productive.

^ vendetta's are rooted in emotion.Β  A vigilant civ must remove all feelings, all thought.Β  Only then may they see beyond the veil of clamor and deceit that shrouds our path to victoryΒ 

14 hours ago, SwAg said:

He’s onlyΒ asking because he wants you toΒ interactΒ with him because he believes it creates some illusion of him being cautious and possessing aΒ magnanimousΒ interests. Β He does it with less experienced hosts to gain an improper external advantage by hopefully making them say something to benefit him. Β He’s not long for this game at this rate.

Can we see past edits?Β  I don't get why it's allowed now?Β  Do we just assume people won't use it to cheat?

2 hours ago, MWil23 said:

Let me be clear. I will only allow a Pickle or Orca vote today. I will not allow a Forge vote line in any capacity at all this game. I will not allow a SwAg vote line in any capacity this game. Consider Day 1 as a twin death match day instead of an ultimatum. Have fun and enjoy. May the best twin win.Β 

tenor.gif

8 minutes ago, PuntMyLumps said:

Can we see past edits?Β  I don't get why it's allowed now?Β  Do we just assume people won't use it to cheat?

Cant edit post with votes in them. Most host also put a time limit - like 5 minutes. Its just used for typos and what not

12 hours ago, The Orca said:
My old friend,
Lives up in the mountains
He flew up there to paint the world
He says, "Even though interpretation's what I count on, this little picture to me seems blurred"
"Hard lines and the shadows come easy
I see them all just as clear as a bell
I just can't seem to set my easel to please me;
I paint my Heaven, but it looks like Hell"
Β 
Your blue might be gray, your less might be more
Your window to the world might be your own front door
Your shiniest day might come in the middle of the night
That's just about right

Orca is scum

12 hours ago, MWil23 said:

I couldn’t be more thrilled that I’m Town or what my Town role is tbh. I intend to use this for the sheer anarchy factor and for the sake of my own amusement.

Would you describe yourself as more of a civilian or a citizen?