Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
ravishingone

Training Camp '20

Recommended Posts

Forget about politics and what could happen in the future, let s rejoice football is back.  

I know it s still surreal to me that Brady is under center.  Let s enjoy the ride.

Here s what I want to see:

-I have high hopes for Winfield, can he live up to the hype

- I want Vea to finally get more national luv, winning accomplishes this

- WR3 ?

-End the Matt Bryant curse 🤨

- What does Gronk have left in the tank

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Very confident, the season is going to start. Labor negotiations seemingly always go to the last possible hour in this current climate.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

It looks like a Donovan Smith resolution will be in the near future.

 

 

Edited by ravishingone

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/29/2020 at 7:14 PM, bucsfan333 said:

 

Well, he is like the only one that has been able to get away with breaking an entering and being able to workout with teammates/coaches...

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, kgarrett12486 said:

Well, he is like the only one that has been able to get away with breaking an entering and being able to workout with teammates/coaches...

Well, across the league other QBs were doing the same thing. Wilson was posting on social media his workouts.  Carr in Vegas was changing locations because workouts were drawing a crowd.   Brady is going to recieve the most exposure for it especially considering he changed teams

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ravishingone said:

Well, across the league other QBs were doing the same thing. Wilson was posting on social media his workouts.  Carr in Vegas was changing locations because workouts were drawing a crowd.   Brady is going to recieve the most exposure for it especially considering he changed teams

Yah, but did they trespass into a random person's residence and not even get a slap on the wrist? Only TB12 has that elite status to pull that off...

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, kgarrett12486 said:

Yah, but did they trespass into a random person's residence and not even get a slap on the wrist? Only TB12 has that elite status to pull that off...

It didn t work out too well for Chad Kelly that is for sure.  😀

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...