Training Camp '20

ravishingone

Forget about politics and what could happen in the future, let s rejoice football is back.  

I know it s still surreal to me that Brady is under center.  Let s enjoy the ride.

Here s what I want to see:

-I have high hopes for Winfield, can he live up to the hype

- I want Vea to finally get more national luv, winning accomplishes this

- WR3 ?

-End the Matt Bryant curse 🤨

- What does Gronk have left in the tank

9 hours ago, kgarrett12486 said:

Well, he is like the only one that has been able to get away with breaking an entering and being able to workout with teammates/coaches...

Well, across the league other QBs were doing the same thing. Wilson was posting on social media his workouts.  Carr in Vegas was changing locations because workouts were drawing a crowd.   Brady is going to recieve the most exposure for it especially considering he changed teams

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ravishingone said:

Well, across the league other QBs were doing the same thing. Wilson was posting on social media his workouts.  Carr in Vegas was changing locations because workouts were drawing a crowd.   Brady is going to recieve the most exposure for it especially considering he changed teams

Yah, but did they trespass into a random person's residence and not even get a slap on the wrist? Only TB12 has that elite status to pull that off...

• Like 1