Training Camp '20

ravishingone

32 minutes ago, sryan66611 said:

Yes agreed on the Evans cut... 

As for Godwin I feel he will be the #2 mostly and there will be someone else in the slot.  One thing that may cause him to stay is his blocking ability.

yea thats what i figured too

we just dont really have anyone else that could play more outside

• Like 1

I dont get why they dragged Evans out like this. He was injury prone from day 1 

Licht needs to cut ties and admit to another r2 draft bust

As for Wirfs no need to rush him out there if he is not ready. Facing JPP and Barrett for days straight will definitely help him though. I’d start Haeg and spell Wirfs in between games to get his feet wet. Dont want to ruin a young players confidence early.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, indifference said:

I dont get why they dragged Evans out like this. He was injury prone from day 1 

Licht needs to cut ties and admit to another r2 draft bust

I view busts in a different light. A bust to me is a high to mid round pick who's on field play can't cut it at the NFL level...

Evans doesn't fall into that category for me. He's actually been a contributor when on the field. To me, he's just a unfortunate case of a guy who's body can't hold up. I don't fault Licht for that...

12 hours ago, kgarrett12486 said:

I view busts in a different light. A bust to me is a high to mid round pick who's on field play can't cut it at the NFL level...

Evans doesn't fall into that category for me. He's actually been a contributor when on the field. To me, he's just a unfortunate case of a guy who's body can't hold up. I don't fault Licht for that...

His coverage grade when healthy was horrific. He is not a good tackler either. All he has shown is flashes here and there in coverage. But never displayed quality safety play in any point of his career even healthy. Its a bust pick in my book but to each their own.