The SuperFlex Syndicate 2022 -- DISCUSSION

squire12

58 minutes ago, Hagar said:

yup, coin flipped my last pick between him and Deuce....Deuce won. Hoped Izzy would fall to me again.  😐

I wanted Deuce and almost took him in the last round but thought Rondale Moore could help me more this year.  But I think Deuce is a great pick.  If you want to swap Izzy and something for Deuce I am down.  

Aw man... I really don't think the Jets needed to do that, but oh well. They just ruined my whole backfield and whomever owns Cook can't be the happiest either. 😅

I'm personally not a fan of Izzy whatsoever, but if you like him then they have 5 capable backs on the roster right now. I'd guess that either Carter or Izzy is on the outs... I think McKnight will be used a bunch.

6 hours ago, Sllim Pickens said:

I wanted Deuce and almost took him in the last round but thought Rondale Moore could help me more this year.  But I think Deuce is a great pick.  If you want to swap Izzy and something for Deuce I am down.  

I think I'm especially good with Deuce now....

1 hour ago, nagahide13 said:

Aw man... I really don't think the Jets needed to do that, but oh well. They just ruined my whole backfield and whomever owns Cook can't be the happiest either. 😅

I'm personally not a fan of Izzy whatsoever, but if you like him then they have 5 capable backs on the roster right now. I'd guess that either Carter or Izzy is on the outs... I think McKnight will be used a bunch.

I drafted a decent amount of Izzy so I don’t love this