The SuperFlex Syndicate 2022 -- DISCUSSION

squire12

On 9/18/2023 at 10:14 AM, Hagar said:

Forgot to check on Aaron Jones this week and got a zero....woulda lost anyways though.....

BUT you gotta love my 7th round pick in PUKA so far.....25 rec in 2 games!

Whoa....I won?!? I must have looked at scores wrong, or something  I thought I was down 25 with no players left, but I was up 25.  SKOL!

From an actual person stand point what happened to Chubb horrible, and unfortunate.....but as a FF person I really like my trading him away now, esp with beating Bulldogs that traded for him.  🙂

• 2 weeks later...
Just now, nagahide13 said:

@SimsZilla gets Kamara to make up for Pollard being quiet. I think my team is too stronk to compete for Caleb but is way too weak to win. Taking a look at Howell for the long term. Kamara still has a great year (maybe 2) in the tank.

Sam Howell

for

Kamara + Dobbs

I honestly am a big fan of Howell but Kamara has been great 

On 10/13/2023 at 11:48 AM, Sllim Pickens said:

Losing JJ really hurts me for the next few weeks after losing Mike Williams early and missing ARSB last week.    Need some guys to step up to stay in the hunt.  I am not a fan of the junk I am throwing out in my flex spots at the moment. 

Zach Moss has been okay 🫠

On 10/14/2023 at 7:34 PM, nagahide13 said:

Zach Moss has been okay 🫠

Fair but was not confident with JT returning with a big contract.  Looks like they may both be somewhat relevant however this week was totally TD based.  That being said, I threw a team out there this week that had no business winning and ended up having all of my backups and replacements play well.  

6-0 is great and all, but my RBs seem to be struggling. I'm hoping Aaron Jones returns to form and his hammy is all healed after his bye last week, also hoping Akers can take over in Minny over a under performing Mattison. But.....that being said I'm considering trading some of my QB depth for a RB, or maybe draft capital.

So, if your interested in Love, Purdy, or Pickett hit me up.