The SuperFlex Syndicate 2022 -- DISCUSSION

squire12

WR was a strength of my team with JJ, ARSB, Mike Williams, Deebo, and had upside with Doubbs, Reed, Jamo, and Downs.  This past week with JJ, Deebo, Williams out, Downs getting hurt early, and ARSB on bye I had no chance.  Those youngens are not stepping up like I need them to.  

Similarly with RBs, my best guys were injury fill ins after Walker and now that they have competition, there is no production.  Coming for a top pick next year after playing in the championship last year.  

My team started off hot and has cooled down. Puka lost a lot with Kupp back, Aaron Jones was out a while, and Love turned to average. Last week I had a lot of starters on bye. Hopefully they pick it up at the end. Still a strong contender, but not as confident....

On 11/8/2023 at 6:49 PM, Hagar said:

My team started off hot and has cooled down. Puka lost a lot with Kupp back, Aaron Jones was out a while, and Love turned to average. Last week I had a lot of starters on bye. Hopefully they pick it up at the end. Still a strong contender, but not as confident....

Losing Stafford is going to hurt Puka more.  Stafford feeds the ball to his favorite targets, not sure Wentz will.

Sent some trades out. I’m trying to rebuild with my entire team on IR so send me offers. I’m fine overpaying. Will also accept draft picks for players:

Kamara / Pollard / Ridley / McLauren / Schultz / Anyone else 

The ONLY player I don’t want trade is richArdson. Literally everyone else is open