Shaheen traded to Dolphins

Bowler1215

1 hour ago, JAF-N72EX said:

And you treat him like he's your long lost mother who abused and abandoned you as a child. 

This team could go 16-0, win the SB and you would still complain  all offseason that Pace didn't wear green on St. Patricks Day. 

Continue to putting words in my mouth. It fits this little character you've created for yourself. 

I have no problem calling out any mistake that Pace has made and trust me...he's made plenty that I've called out, but I also recognize the good things that he has done as well. I just choose not devote my entire time focusing on it. 

You on the other hand spend every moment on this site rehashing and recycling the same old things over, and over, and over, in every single thread on here. You will take ANY subject or topic that has nothing to do with Pace and will somehow turn it into you repeating the same **** that you have in the other 50+ threads. 

This little schtick of yours has become nothing more than a cry for attention at this point and sadly I have fell for it up until now. 

It's grown tiresome, it derails threads, and quite frankly is ******* annoying. You don't like Pace....ok, we get it....now move on. 

Just as a test, I just put you on the ignore list and opened up the NICK FOLES thread(NOT PACE THEAD) to see what the thread would look like without your agenda driven posts and what do you know, there was actually some good discussion about the ACTUAL topic through the first 3 pages until you chimed in crying and repeating the same things AGAIN.  

Do you accept standing ovations.....or does payment have to be received in cash?  LOLOL

#NAILED IT.

• Like 1