Shaheen traded to Dolphins

Bowler1215

1 hour ago, soulman said:

Oh, so that's you're answer?  Rather then admit we never spent $30 mil on Cooper and Demps you add Rolle to the pile?  You've love movin' the goal posts don't you but I don't play that game here.  For that you'll need to move here and go into politics.  You're a natural for it.

If you wanna go that route let's do how many successes he's had with mid and late round draft picks and UDFAs who in total didn't cost us much more than those three if that.  So yo mama says forgive my stubborn ill informed son.  He was dropped on his head as a child and has never recovered. 🤣

These are dangerously close to personal attacks. Maybe we do need a mod to step in.

They were bad signings. 

I never said he wasted 30 million on those guys, you are moving the goal posts, I said they were bad contracts... and they were.

Continue to wrap yourself in the warm snuggy of Ryan Pace mediocirty.

2 hours ago, WindyCity said:

These are dangerously close to personal attacks. Maybe we do need a mod to step in.

They were bad signings. 

I never said he wasted 30 million on those guys, you are moving the goal posts, I said they were bad contracts... and they were.

No need for a mod to step in; they won't do anything anyhow. Personal attacks from him are nothing new. Says he doesn't need this board, but he's on it 3x a day. Says he doesn't mind a disagreement, quickly makes it an argument & gets personal when the poster doesn't bow at his feet and take his side. Remember, he's been around since the 60's therefore he's automatically right 🤷🏻‍♂️

Edited by beardown3231

1 hour ago, beardown3231 said:

No need for a mod to step in; they won't do anything anyhow. Personal attacks from him are nothing new. Says he doesn't need this board, but he's on it 3x a day. Says he doesn't mind a disagreement, quickly makes it an argument & gets personal when the poster doesn't bow at his feet and take his side. Remember, he's been around since the 60's therefore he's automatically right 🤷🏻‍♂️

I am just joking about the mods. We were all dropped by our parents at some point.

Soul, The President of 8-8.

Edited by WindyCity

Anywayysssss...

Does anyone think we get anything at all for Adam? The Dolphins have Gesicki in front of him at TE and Parker at WR. Gesicki typically plays a ton of slot though, so could Adam possibly get the start as the inline blocker?

12 hours ago, WindyCity said:

And you defend him like your his mother.

And you treat him like he's your long lost mother who abused and abandoned you as a child. 

This team could go 16-0, win the SB and you would still complain  all offseason that Pace didn't wear green on St. Patricks Day. 

2 hours ago, WindyCity said:

Vote Soul and JAF

”8-8 is a okay”

Continue to putting words in my mouth. It fits this little character you've created for yourself. 

I have no problem calling out any mistake that Pace has made and trust me...he's made plenty that I've called out, but I also recognize the good things that he has done as well. I just choose not devote my entire time focusing on it. 

You on the other hand spend every moment on this site rehashing and recycling the same old things over, and over, and over, in every single thread on here. You will take ANY subject or topic that has nothing to do with Pace and will somehow turn it into you repeating the same **** that you have in the other 50+ threads. 

This little schtick of yours has become nothing more than a cry for attention at this point and sadly I have fell for it up until now. 

It's grown tiresome, it derails threads, and quite frankly is ******* annoying. You don't like Pace....ok, we get it....now move on. 

Just as a test, I just put you on the ignore list and opened up the NICK FOLES thread(NOT PACE THEAD) to see what the thread would look like without your agenda driven posts and what do you know, there was actually some good discussion about the ACTUAL topic through the first 3 pages until you chimed in crying and repeating the same things AGAIN.  

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, JAF-N72EX said:

And you treat him like he's your long lost mother who abused and abandoned you as a child. 

This team could go 16-0, win the SB and you would still complain  all offseason that Pace didn't wear green on St. Patricks Day. 

Continue to putting words in my mouth. It fits this little character you've created for yourself. 

I have no problem calling out any mistake that Pace has made and trust me...he's made plenty that I've called out, but I also recognize the good things that he has done as well. I just choose not devote my entire time focusing on it. 

You on the other hand spend every moment on this site rehashing and recycling the same old things over, and over, and over, in every single thread on here. You will take ANY subject or topic that has nothing to do with Pace and will somehow turn it into you repeating the same **** that you have in the other 50+ threads. 

This little schtick of yours has become nothing more than a cry for attention at this point and sadly I have fell for it up until now. 

It's grown tiresome, it derails threads, and quite frankly is ******* annoying. You don't like Pace....ok, we get it....now move on. 

Just as a test, I just put you on the ignore list and opened up the NICK FOLES thread(NOT PACE THEAD) to see what the thread would look like without your agenda driven posts and what do you know, there was actually some good discussion about the ACTUAL topic through the first 3 pages until you chimed in crying and repeating the same things AGAIN.  

What are you talking about?

My discussion in the Foles thread was about how the offensive talented needed to be better regardless of who starts at QB.

If the OL plays at 2019 levels it doesn’t matter who plays QB.

You are the one who derailed it with your semantic argument over the worst play or a really bad play.

25 minutes ago, WindyCity said:

What are you talking about?

My discussion in the Foles thread was about how the offensive talented needed to be better regardless of who starts at QB.

If the OL plays at 2019 levels it doesn’t matter who plays QB.

You are the one who derailed it with your semantic argument over the worst play or a really bad play.

This offense isn’t good enough to win with a game manager.

Foles is a delux game manager. He may get us to a boring 10-6 with no shot to beat real teams.

The only way this offense is going to be good enough for us to be a serious contender is if Mitch figures it out.

^^Lets not act like this isn't your attempt to further spew your agenda. But let's wait. 

Yes, the goal is a Super Bowl.

The goal every season is a Super Bowl.

That didn't take long. 

Now let's look at your next few posts in a FOLES thread and see how they compare to here in a SHAHEEN thread.

I am no saying I wouldn’t be happy with 10-6 and a playoff birth.

I am saying that Mitch being good gives the Bears the best chance of doing something in the playoffs.

It is the longest shot as is winning a Super Bowl, but moves should be made with the best chance of winning a Super Bowl, even if it only increases their chances by 1%, that is still something,

Not disappointed if you are competing for the Super Bowl.

Realistic goals is also another way of saying lowered expectations. I am not sure why the Bears should be given that pass.

There own incompetence is not a good excuse for not fielding a competitive team. That is a good excuse for firing people.

I don’t think this team can compete for a Super Bowl.

I have also been vocal about the mediocre job Pace has done in 5 years.

The expectation for this team should be to compete for the Super Bowl. The fact that is unrealistic is the problem.

In year 1-3 of Pace expecting competing for a SB would have been ridiculous.

Year 4-6 I think it is totally reasonable.

Pace has built every aspect of this team. The fact that they are not competing at a high level is 100% on him.

Raise your standards. It has been 5 years, half a decade, how long are you giving these guys to get beyond the middle of the pack?

Never ending excuses for a mediocre franchise.

I don’t think the Bears are more incompetent than other NFL franchises. I don’t think they are good and that is the problem.

Soul, as I understand you are one of the older posters.

How are you not exhausted of being a middling franchise?

Almost my entire life this has been a middling/mediocre franchise with mediocre results. I am done with saying “well they are the Bears” or “this regime isn’t as bad as the last”.

Forget that, be good or get criticized.

Didn’t say he was the worst GM in the league. I have said he isn’t good enough to keep around. 

10-6 would be great because it would put the Bears in a position to compete in the playoffs. But 10-6 without an offense that can actually compete is a little like fools gold.

After 5 years I expect this team to be better than it is.

The rest of your posts are the same thing that we have all heard OVER AND OVER AND OVER!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

7 hours ago, WindyCity said:

They were bad signings. 

Oh no......that wasn't a personal attack.  If I do one of those you'll know it for sure.  Just ask beardown.

Don't sweat it.  You're several cuts above him.  You at least know something about football.  It's just that your mindset is skewed to the dark side is all.

You posted two players (Cooper and Demps) signed to mult-year deals totaling $30 mil but never bothered to clarify that "oh well" we released both after one year so they all they really cost us was maybe 1/3 of that.  You could have agreed with me but that would mean admitting you were trying to fool me into taking the bait.  I didn't.  So you decided to double down by adding Antrel Rolle when he was never part of your initial post and you claim you didn't move the goal posts?  LOLOL

So.....how do YOU differentiate between a "bad contract" and a "waste of money".  Wouldn't they be the same thing?

3 hours ago, WindyCity said:

Vote Soul and JAF

”8-8 is a okay”

OK, so since 20-12 doesn't exactly fit your minds picture of mediocrity you think you can just toss out 2018 like it never happened?  LOL

Exactly how many football games did you play without a helmet?  Be honest now.  There's no shame in it......really.  🤣

4 hours ago, WindyCity said:

I am just joking about the mods. We were all dropped by our parents at some point.

Soul, The President of 8-8.

Pay no attention to that youth behind the curtain you quoted.  He been put on ignore by request because him I will attack for his incredible stupidity.

Every year some graduates last in their class and forums are a great place to go when ya' wanna find out who they were.

You're safe Windy, but possibly lower 1/3. 😁

2 hours ago, The_Romen said:

Anywayysssss...

Does anyone think we get anything at all for Adam? The Dolphins have Gesicki in front of him at TE and Parker at WR. Gesicki typically plays a ton of slot though, so could Adam possibly get the start as the inline blocker?

Look at the Shaheen trade like a garage sale.  You're selling stuff you'd be tossing out if no one buys it so whatever you get is better than nothing even if it ends up being nothing because at least you tried. 😁

1 hour ago, JAF-N72EX said:

Windy is a formerly abused and abandoned child AND he's Irish too?

Didn't she at least get a sack of potatoes and a loaf of soda bread for him?  He's gotta be worth at least that much. 😉