Shaheen traded to Dolphins

Bowler1215

2 hours ago, CWood21 said:

That '17 draft is looking really, really bad in hindsight.  Thankfully Eddie Jackson has been a stud for you guys.

Cohen was a good pick considering where he was taken, too, but yes the top 2 picks were gross

7 hours ago, The_Romen said:

Seeing the team get nothing for or from Kevin White, Floyd, and Shaheen is so bad.

I wouldn't say that they got nothing from Floyd

• Like 1

4 hours ago, beardown3231 said:

Cohen was a good pick considering where he was taken, too, but yes the top 2 picks were gross

I wouldn't say that they got nothing from Floyd

Yeah dude, I dont understand this attitude.....this is like saying the Texans got NOTHING from Clowney because he didnt go past his rookie contract.

People are allowed to just part ways....every player who doesnt get past their rookie deal with the team that drafted them isnt a bust. Kind of how I feel about Ifedi coming here.

1 hour ago, MonserinNC said:

Yeah dude, I dont understand this attitude.....this is like saying the Texans got NOTHING from Clowney because he didnt go past his rookie contract.

People are allowed to just part ways....every player who doesnt get past their rookie deal with the team that drafted them isnt a bust. Kind of how I feel about Ifedi coming here.

Well, Clowney is a much better player than Floyd. I get his thinking in a way; while Floyd wasn't as good as the draft spot they chose him, they certainly didn't get "nothing" from him

I doubt the Bears get the pick. Shaheen is terrible and likely won’t make the team or stay healthy.

Pace has been pretty much a disaster drafting offense high in the draft.

With his return on high offensive picks it is no wonder the offense is 29th in the league.

4 hours ago, beardown3231 said:

Well, Clowney is a much better player than Floyd. I get his thinking in a way; while Floyd wasn't as good as the draft spot they chose him, they certainly didn't get "nothing" from him

He was a better Hunter Hillenmeyer. I liked him a lot, but he's replaceable. And they got Quinn by cutting Floyd... Don't know if you can say that's due to him though.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, The_Romen said:

He was a better Hunter Hillenmeyer. I liked him a lot, but he's replaceable. And they got Quinn by cutting Floyd... Don't know if you can say that's due to him though.

Perfect comparison. Hunter wasn't great at anything but was consistent and did his job well as an SLB.