Tremors Mafia: GRABOIDS WIN FLAWLESSLY

Malfatron

Just now, SwAg said:

ET seems to be piling on for a clear by claiming a role variant we already know is in the game,

This I will give you credit for, but the other portion I absolutely do not see. You’d have harped about him pushing you after Whicker, and you didn't. You also mentioned it in passing as opposed to making it the baseline as per normal. Your incessant need to harp on rudimentary English here is blatant obfuscation.

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

I almost refuse to believe you didn’t read my post, because mirrored my language.

Believe what you will. I responded to squire’s tag a couple pages ago after reading over yours. I read it, and it was a passing comment at best. I’m not buying your incredulity one bit.

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

I made the point that you think I would make.

And I am focusing on what is more egregious: someone explicitly stating they’re going to misread their Role PM to get a desired result.

So, I guess I need to delineate, it’s not that I truly believe it’s his role.  It’s that he made a claim, then when he realized it wasn’t good, instead of backtracking, he just did a ridiculous interpretation to justify it, and then hasn’t expounded upon it at all.  It’s a textbook example of a scum misstep, and getting him to explain the rationale or disambiguate is the more fruitful path than screaming about how I’m being railroaded, when Whicker seems genuine and has a logical case.

I’m wrong all of the time, and if so, I’ll own it postgame, own my LVP, we can all laugh at my expense, and move on. If so, so be it, that’s on me. But having a claimed night move on you which you initially failed to acknowledge, a night without a kill no less, a second alleged invest, and my suspicion of you even before Pickle’s flip, not to mention my perception of what I think Town you does, that is what I’m going off of, not just the final part.

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

So, I guess I need to delineate, it’s not that I truly believe it’s his role.  It’s that he made a claim, then when he realized it wasn’t good, instead of backtracking, he just did a ridiculous interpretation to justify it, and then hasn’t expounded upon it at all.  It’s a textbook example of a scum misstep, and getting him to explain the rationale or disambiguate is the more fruitful path than screaming about how I’m being railroaded, when Whicker seems genuine and has a logical case.

This is what I wanted and expected to hear you come out with immediately, and the fact that it took you multiple posts to even elude to it in passing it what I find hard to believe.

But, now you keep trying to make his interpretation seem plausible, which is outright ridiculous and the epitome of intellectual dishonesty.  He could ask the host what his ability is if he was truthful, but it’s seemingly easier and convenient to allow him to believe whatever he wants.  And, you know, I’m appealing to a universal truth of what the articulated language represents, not postulating on game-specific hypotheticals, like you seem keen to do

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

This is what I wanted and expected to hear you come out with immediately, and the fact that it took you multiple posts to even elude to it in passing it what I find hard to believe.

It’s what I’ve been doing this whole time.

So, to be clear, I’ve been doing what MWil expected the whole time, but it wasn’t explicitly spelled out to his liking, so we need to entertain contortion of the English language because ET wants to believe he is more useful, when his role is already useful since the easiest place to hide for scum is as vanilla Town.

4 minutes ago, SwAg said:

But, now you keep trying to make his interpretation seem plausible, which is outright ridiculous and the epitome of intellectual dishonesty.  He could ask the host what his ability is if he was truthful, but it’s seemingly easier and convenient to allow him to believe whatever he wants.  And, you know, I’m appealing to a universal truth of what the articulated language represents, not postulating on game-specific hypotheticals, like you seem keen to do

blank stare

2 minutes ago, SwAg said:

But, now you keep trying to make his interpretation seem plausible, which is outright ridiculous and the epitome of intellectual dishonesty.

Benefit of the doubt or exploring the possibility of a claimed ability is the epitome of dishonesty? That’s absurd.

He could ask the host what his ability is if he was truthful, but it’s seemingly easier and convenient to allow him to believe whatever he wants.  

THIS I absolutely agree with. 

And, you know, I’m appealing to a universal truth of what the articulated language represents, not postulating on game-specific hypotheticals, like you seem keen to do

I’m not willing to believe that every host holds to the strict adherence to the English language that you so steadfastly believe in and hold to.