Tremors Mafia: GRABOIDS WIN FLAWLESSLY

Malfatron

Just now, squire12 said:

This implies that both Rick and Orca were scum reads.  swapping their roles with each other does nothing.

Yeah, they were my reads.  I explained the likely scenario, and even an alternative scenario that I thought plausible.

”does nothing” is just you apparently not understanding

26 minutes ago, squire12 said:

It was day 1.  You listed both in your 4 player group of scum that bucs asked for.

Makes no sense to swap role with 2 players you think are scum.  Net gain of 0.

Sorry, not buying buying that.

Swag 

3 minutes ago, squire12 said:

This implies that both Rick and Orca were scum reads.  swapping their roles with each other does nothing.

2 minutes ago, squire12 said:

I realize language is a strong suit of your intellect, I am not sure on the math component

Just now, SwAg said:

Just to be clear, you’ve changed your rationale now, and gone with no rationale, other than your conclusion, which you declare “does nothing,” when I’ve already explained that to be untrue.

This literally has nothing to do with my answer. You just disregarded my answer, and went with your conclusion, declaring it your breaking point.

This is what I deal with.

2 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Yeah, they were my reads.  I explained the likely scenario, and even an alternative scenario that I thought plausible.

”does nothing” is just you apparently not understanding

Lets say you were correct and both rick and orca were scum. Lets say Rick was a framer and orca was a roleblock.   Swapping their role abilities so rick is not a roleblock and orca is now a framer, the net result is that scum still has a roleblock and a framer.  Only in 1 of them being eliminated would there be a net change in the roles scum would have at their disposal.

The "does nothing" was more in the collective roles that scum would have to use going forward.

That’s where the second point arises.  While you may assess within rigid structure, I consider myself prodigiously skilled at assessing reactions and genuineness, which I feel neither Rick or Orca are adept at feigning.

5 minutes ago, SwAg said:

That’s where the second point arises.  While you may assess within rigid structure, I consider myself prodigiously skilled at assessing reactions and genuineness, which I feel neither Rick or Orca are adept at feigning.

and you missed on Rick

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

and you missed on Rick

I didn’t miss.  Nothing he said made any sense.  If it did, he or anyone else would have been able to point out where I was going wrong instead of shouting that I was lying incoherently 

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

I didn’t miss.  Nothing he said made any sense.  If it did, he or anyone else would have been able to point out where I was going wrong instead of shouting that I was lying incoherently 

I pointed this out about Rick... I also pointed out that you were also using half-truths, and I believe now that was to continue poking the pickle bear