Spider-Man Mafia (Legacy Game) - GAME OVER SYMBIOTES WIN

Blue

You two seemed overly compatible with squire until racks did his feigned anger schtick after squire gave him some cover to distance (sound familiar), and matts jumped on the lynch with one vote left after I had already announced I would push it to a hammer / hammer him.

2 minutes ago, Daboyle said:

All my other moves does is remove a player from being up for lynch.

Ill take that one please and thank you. 

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

I’m only trying to narrow it down to who I believe is Spider Man, and you two attempting to show horn any detractor in unison does not prompt reassurance.

..... Attempting to explain something to you makes us in unison? lol 

Should we point out that it seems fairly obvious that you and Bucs are aligned? You pushed him for days. Now that he is a lynch candidate and obvi not-black, all the sudden he is off your list. Perhaps you two are the final spidermans? 

• Like 1

Tbh, I think matts is Spider-Man and the whole “eliminating purple” “but there is more” is just a shorthand way of trying to remove all the villain factions.

He event presented his claim in a way that obscures it from MD4L’s purported ability.  His WC does not mention villains... yeah, it wouldn’t if he only has to eliminate the competitive factions, and villains cannot win because we are all technically independent in a sense.

Just now, Matts4313 said:

Ill take that one please and thank you. 

..... Attempting to explain something to you makes us in unison? lol 

Should we point out that it seems fairly obvious that you and Bucs are aligned? You pushed him for days. Now that he is a lynch candidate and obvi not-black, all the sudden he is off your list. Perhaps you two are the final spidermans? 

I pushed him for days?