Spider-Man Mafia (Legacy Game) - GAME OVER SYMBIOTES WIN

Blue

2 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

you dont seem to care about surviving too much.

Well, we only had one kill, and if it's Spider Man, then I have a heavy incentive to eliminate it.  Their blood is in the water, it's time to get rid of them, and if I'm somehow wrong (lol), then I am likely to be left around as the person who is causing damage.

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

cmon, bro lets try to make it through together

We will, if we get rid of Spider Man.

Just now, SwAg said:

Well, we only had one kill, and if it's Spider Man, then I have a heavy incentive to eliminate it.  Their blood is in the water, it's time to get rid of them, and if I'm somehow wrong (lol), then I am likely to be left around as the person who is causing damage.

We will, if we get rid of Spider Man.

yeah, i think at the very least, rack is a danger

hes gonna redirect today or do something else

2 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

yeah, i think at the very least, rack is a danger

hes gonna redirect today or do something else

If he's JOAT like he claims, he has two or three other moves he can use. Not likely he can redirect again. Could be something worse. Especially if he has to "earn" them with commutes, taking himself out of the game.

Just now, bucsfan333 said:

If he's JOAT like he claims, he has two or three other moves he can use. Not likely he can redirect again. Could be something worse. Especially if he has to "earn" them with commutes, taking himself out of the game.

then what about when counselor was redirected n2?

Wonder if whoever carries out the Spider Man factional just can't use their normal abilities the same night as their factional kill.

Crazy how no one can verify Rack's commuting, but we have all these unexplained redirects cropping up.