Monster Village Mafia - The Village is destroyed, Werewolves win!

rackcs

8 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

Why do people ask this any time after like 8:30? Dude goes to bed early every game for a few years and people still havent grasped it.

This guy also gets it. 8:30 is a bit of an exaggeration and hyperbole, but not by much. I get up at like 5:30 every day, including weekends. Carpe Diem boys...and by that, I mean that my three year old does that.

8 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

Ok, so dont ever expect a post from mwil after roughly 6:30pm your time. 

6:30 PST would be 9:30 EST, so the math checks out. 8:30 again is complete hyperbole, or you just thought he was MWT, which he's not.

Just now, SwAg said:

I’m sure that will satiate the bloodlust.

To be clear, what I’m saying here is that MWil’s claim is based on information already in the thread, but preliminarily, he did engage Daniel and Forge directly on D2.  So, I am inclined to believe that for now.

I realize full well that I was spastic yesterday (for legitimate reasons mentioned already), but considering I felt as though it was in my best interests to hint to those individuals that could clear me if needed who I was/what I was, while staying out of the crosshairs given my ability and need for survival, I felt it in my best interests to play it accordingly, while then trying to watch Daniel last night.

Blue mentioned yesterday that "their killer" was killed, and given the fact that Blue was clearly the werewolf killer (killed Orca), and there were no kills last night, Matts seemed to either slip on the "put in the factional kill" bit as things changed, or he's completely clueless.

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

I watched Blue. Daniel and Forge visited him. One of my first posts into thread yesterday:

Yeah, I got that.  I’m actually inclined to believe that the scum killers are dead.

Blue probably spoke a bit of truth while trying to stay alive.  Specifically, beyond Orca being implicated in the write-up, Blue was aware of what Orca was when he died because they’re the same role with different flavor.

• Like 1