Monster Village Mafia - The Village is destroyed, Werewolves win!

rackcs

You’re just throwing blind suspicion everywhere.

We potentially have Daboyle’s enhancement confirmed; Josh’s roleblock confirmed; and squire blocked.

Josh clearly blocked the kill on N2 from MWil, seeing as there was no kill and MWil flipped as a Wolf.  But, you’re suggesting I am actually scum, and opted to skip the kill because reasons, despite a world of risk that accompanies it — such as a teammate being blocked and then condemned.

Daniel clearly killed Malfatron.

Daniel was clearly killed by a Werewolf.

Yet, you attempted to claim Josh was the killer and motivated, despite all three deaths being infinitely distinguishable.

But, you are going to maintain that all of this is because I am twisting your words and actions into something unreasonable.  I’m hardly even applying any analysis, but rather simply stating what has happened.

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

You’re just throwing blind suspicion everywhere.

We potentially have Daboyle’s enhancement confirmed; Josh’s roleblock confirmed; and squire blocked.

Josh clearly blocked the kill on N2 from MWil, seeing as there was no kill and MWil flipped as a Wolf.  But, you’re suggesting I am actually scum, and opted to skip the kill because reasons, despite a world of risk that accompanies it — such as a teammate being blocked and then condemned.

Daniel clearly killed Malfatron.

Daniel was clearly killed by a Werewolf.

Yet, you attempted to claim Josh was the killer and motivated, despite all three deaths being infinitely distinguishable.

But, you are going to maintain that all of this is because I am twisting your words and actions into something unreasonable.  I’m hardly even applying any analysis, but rather simply stating what has happened.

To be fair I didn’t read the writeup

• Like 1