Monster Village Mafia - The Village is destroyed, Werewolves win!

rackcs

Just now, JoshstraDaymus said:

I’m really sorry. I really really am. That wasn’t very homie of it and I swear to you if it happens of any sort again I will handle it.

It’s all good man. Like I said you had something going on that was way more real than this game. I’m just speaking to that while all that was happening that was what was going through my head. It’s over with now. 

Just now, Counselor said:

It’s all good man. Like I said you had something going on that was way more real than this game. I’m just speaking to that while all that was happening that was what was going through my head. It’s over with now. 

Homies? Counselsaurus, Joshasaurus, and of course Billy... no saurus

• Like 1

I feel like I say this every time, but unless the next theme is really good I should maybe take the next one off.

2 dogs put down and my brothers death, sometime this game can really mess with your head and I’m not sure that it’s healthy when it does.

But of course now that I’ve said that the theme is going to be amazing and I’m gonna be signed up.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

I feel like I say this every time, but unless the next theme is really good I should maybe take the next one off.

2 dogs put down and my brothers death, sometime this game can really mess with your head and I’m not sure that it’s healthy when it does.

But of course now that I’ve said that the theme is going to be amazing and I’m gonna be signed up.

If you do play just don’t get as emotionally invested as I did in this one. Some I’m able to not care but others I don’t know. Something just gets to me.

1 minute ago, Counselor said:

If you do play just don’t get as emotionally invested as I did in this one. Some I’m able to not care but others I don’t know. Something just gets to me.

Maybe I’ll meme or play as assorted Samuel L. Jackson personas which is just Samuel L. Jackson so who am I kidding

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Daniel said:

By the way @MWil23, you were literally my second strongest town read until just before Blue's lynch.  Before then, you had me hook line and sinker.

Btw, great playing with you! You should play more. This game was a lot of fun. I was telling the truth about the dehydration thing. It was really bad, so when I woke up the next morning and reread, I wasn’t exactly happy with what I’d posted. 🤦‍♂️