Monster Village Mafia - The Village is destroyed, Werewolves win!

rackcs

1 minute ago, Counselor said:

Because I thought he was scum. I am Gertrude, the mother of Hansel and Gretel. If you think what I posted was not a coincidence please feel free to lynch me because that is so hilarious the connection there. And if I told you my night move it would look even more hilariously sketchy and I kind of just want to say it and get this over with because it’s so ironic. 

what in the world

You aren't a big reader of fairy tales, are you

• Like 1

I have work in six hours, so I need to sleep. I'll be back around noon to parse through the trains from Day 1 and see what I can find. If nothing else it'll give us something to go on besides Counselor's ballsy-as-**** name hardclaim and the fact that Dr. Frankenstein and his Monster are in the game.

The psychopathic mother who tries to kill her children by abandoning them in the forest, and re-abandons them deeper in the forest when they return home safely the first time.

Admittedly, not a vampire, as far as I am aware, though.

Just now, SwAg said:

The psychopathic mother who tries to kill her children by abandoning them in the forest, and re-abandons them deeper in the forest when they return home safely the first time.

Admittedly, not a vampire, as far as I am aware, though.

Lmfao. I didn’t know that. I am village aligned though 

Just now, Counselor said:

I don’t get it

In the fairy tale, Hansel and Gretel's mother is dead. So that would make you the evil stepmother. In some versions of the story, she is also the evil witch who tries to eat them.

Now obviously based on Day 0, that's not quite the case here. And perhaps Rack took some liberties with the mythology he chose to use for this game. But at best you just pulled a Mortal Kombat Malfatron, where he didn't realize his character was a bad guy before he hardclaimed.

His role PM literally says that village now thinks he has a soul and is not a monster. There are various iterations of monster becoming a good guy. Go watch I, Frankenstein. 

In most, he kills the Doctor/Doctors wife. But the host literally wrote out thats not how he made the role. Twice. So unless the host is lying, Malf is town. 

3 minutes ago, Blue said:

In the fairy tale, Hansel and Gretel's mother is dead. So that would make you the evil stepmother. In some versions of the story, she is also the evil witch who tries to eat them.

Now obviously based on Day 0, that's not quite the case here. And perhaps Rack took some liberties with the mythology he chose to use for this game. But at best you just pulled a Mortal Kombat Malfatron, where he didn't realize his character was a bad guy before he hardclaimed.

But I’m village aligned. I know that for an absolute fact 

3 minutes ago, Blue said:

Or, you know, he’s Undead.