Monster Village Mafia - The Village is destroyed, Werewolves win!

rackcs

2 minutes ago, SwAg said:

No, it’s simply you seem to require everything to be explicitly laid out before you, whenever all the building blocks to reach the answer are laid out in the thread already.

lol.. What building blocks would that be? Because you are clearly trying to skate over the facts. And just FYI - Im not the only one who thinks you are pretending to be dumb and not understanding basic theories. 😙

(and counselor just agreed with you. That should tell you how bad your reasoning is)

Just now, Matts4313 said:

lol.. What building blocks would that be? Because you are clearly trying to skate over the facts. And just FYI - Im not the only one who thinks you are pretending to be dumb and not understanding basic theories. 😙

(and counselor just agreed with you. That should tell you how bad your reasoning is)

I’m not understanding what basic theory?

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

There is what?  I am explaining that all of this information is in the thread or a one-step inference, and you’re acting like you cracked some case here.

No you are not. You are pretending to be an idiot who doesnt understand basic thoughts.

Just now, SwAg said:

Matts:  I cannot read.  Swag is going to be mean and say I cannot read.

SwAg:  Apparently you cannot read because this is all here already and requires very little abstract thought.

Matts:  Told you!

Swag: ask for daboyles night info

Matts: What about yours?

Swag: That comment is so stupid and doesnt even make any sense. You are a tard!

🤨

Swag: ET said he got no results! so I cant be scum

Matts: ET doesnt even know his role. He coule be an odd day tracker, 1 day tracker, etc

Swag: If there was ANY POSSIBILITY ET couldnt have tracked me, dont you think I would have asked? hurr durr

🤨

Its like you are not even trying to hide how dumb you are pretending to be. 

Just now, Malfatron said:

HE GOT NOTHING

HE NOT GET "NO VISIT"

WEAK FEEBLE TRACKER CANT TRACK EACH NIGHT!

Well, the Tracker can ask what his result was, and our barely literate host can clarify it.

Because, as if it is unclear at this point, I didn’t target anyone.

2 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Tracker:  I didn’t get any information when I targeted SwAg last night.

Me, then: *does not contradict this in any way.*

Me, now: *explicitly say I have nothing based on any night action*

Matts, somehow still confused.

Once again, pretending to be dumb and not understanding what I am saying. 

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

No you are not. You are pretending to be an idiot who doesnt understand basic thoughts.

Swag: ask for daboyles night info

Matts: What about yours?

Swag: That comment is so stupid and doesnt even make any sense. You are a tard!

🤨

Swag: ET said he got no results! so I cant be scum

Matts: ET doesnt even know his role. He coule be an odd day tracker, 1 day tracker, etc

Swag: If there was ANY POSSIBILITY ET couldnt have tracked me, dont you think I would have asked? hurr durr

🤨

Its like you are not even trying to hide how dumb you are pretending to be. 

This whole interaction is because you just quoted me and bolder my name in it.  If you just asked me, I would have said I have nothing.  Instead, you opt to do this pointless pontification.

As for the basic facts of what was said in the thread, you’re attempting to parody them, but that is quite literally how rhetorical deduction works in these types of games.

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

Well, the Tracker can ask what his result was, and our barely literate host can clarify it.

Because, as if it is unclear at this point, I didn’t target anyone.

Hey, maybe you have an odd day move as well!! Not a possibility though, right?

Just now, Matts4313 said:

Hey, maybe you have an odd day move as well!! Not a possibility though, right?

So, right now, we seem to have an every night alignment comparison, role cop, and roleblocker, and the argument you and Malfatron are going with to cast undue suspicion on me is “ET could be a weak tracker,” and then accepting that I may have not done anything last night (which is one reasonable interpretation of ET’s result), but instead have an odd night move. 

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

This whole interaction is because you just quoted me and bolder my name in it.  If you just asked me, I would have said I have nothing.  Instead, you opt to do this pointless pontification.

As for the basic facts of what was said in the thread, you’re attempting to parody them, but that is quite literally how rhetorical deduction works in these types of games.

Nah, you just have the ninja modifier. OH WAIT YOU THOUGHT OF ALL THE POSSIBILITIES!

Geez, this is like talking to a brick wall. You are refusing to accept the dozens of ways that you could have a move and ETs results didnt come back. 

So what is your official stance? No even night moves? You just didnt put in a move? No night moves at all? 

That’s really what you’re going with.

After I have now pretty clearly stated that I targeted no one, and have no information.  You’re still going to pretend that I am hiding behind something imperfect, simply because anyone with any critical reasoning skills could make that one-step inference based on the totality of information in the thread.