Cardinals extending WR DeAndre Hopkins

RaidersAreOne

13 hours ago, jrry32 said:

I see you. Should have picked the Panthers or Chargers forum. They're more incognito.

The folks I'm trying to hide from don't know this place exists. 

13 hours ago, LuckyNumber11 said:

Tbh I was always going to find you in here, so sup

I'm sad you're not playing in BB. That's what's going on here. Somebody didn't clean their PM box up (no names) and didn't check the Discord (no names) so I had to find a way to communicate.

Don't mind me. 😁

4 hours ago, ET80 said:

The folks I'm trying to hide from don't know this place exists. 

I'm sad you're not playing in BB. That's what's going on here. Somebody didn't clean their PM box up (no names) and didn't check the Discord (no names) so I had to find a way to communicate.

Don't mind me. 😁

I think I claim the title of best bad BB player ever. With two top 3s and totally being played both times 😂

Feel free to use this forum as much as you need lol. I’ll cover it by continuing to post about nothing as I normally do here 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, LuckyNumber11 said:

I think I claim the title of best bad BB player ever. With two top 3s and totally being played both times 😂

Feel free to use this forum as much as you need lol. I’ll cover it by continuing to post about nothing as I normally do here 

You are a scholar and a gentleman, my good friend. I'll totally keep you safe if I win HoH. 😅

For the record - here's my most recent diary session:

3 minutes ago, ET80 said:

On another note - why didn't I ping @LuckyNumber11 to play!? Gah, missed opportunity here, look at this bond...

This is glorious - totally willing to let me hide out.

Oh, you and I could have balled out...

...like Hopkins. 🥺

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, ET80 said:

@FinneasGage - do it already.

@LuckyNumber11 - Would you freak out if Kyler was traded for Watson? That's suddenly a talking point over here in Houston.

Depends on how much/if we’d have to add to Kyler. I think Watson’s top 5 and loves football, then Kyler’s about top 10 and has questionable love for football. But yeah they’ve been talking about it here in Phoenix for a little as a hypothetical and McClain just picked it up in Houston too, liking the idea.

I would love it just I like Watson but I don’t see it happening cause I think Kyler plays baseball over playing football in Houston right now 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, LuckyNumber11 said:

I would love it just I like Watson but I don’t see it happening cause I think Kyler plays baseball over playing football in Houston right now 

Yeah, I could see that. I could see the thought of playing under Jack Easterby killing someone's passion for football.

If you have options, you have options...