Cannibal Lolocaust Mafia-Town Victory!

Daniel

Just now, TheKillerNacho said:

I didn't reveal the flavor much before but it was 100% clear from the PM I got that the buxom woman made me "really aroused and motivated". Meanwhile, you're maintaining that hits woman blocked you, @Matts4313?

I was roleblocked. I cant be any more clear. I got no result. I was told a round toothed woman stopped me. 

Ive said this like 16 times.

Just now, TheKillerNacho said:

again, my move seemed to be diminished. maybe the name would've indicatded alignment had I found one.

so given that, we have one claimed investigator saying you blocked him and I definitely didn't benefit.

I am not an investigater. I just track. And malf is being dumb by not making them hit me 

1 minute ago, TheKillerNacho said:

this is more in response to @Matts4313 though.

If what you say is true, it's him or you. I can't see his role as claimed is compatible with your claim.

This could easily be a bastard game. I dont know. I just know that I was told a pretty round tooth girl blocked me from my track.

1 minute ago, TheKillerNacho said:

wait, what?

Making scum hit me is the smart move.

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

it doesnt make sense that my role would rb you, so unless you come clean if you are doing a gambit, i will continue to vote you.

you are so annoying sometimes. just not push this and vote josh or naz. jesus.