BDL Week 1 - Lancaster @ Camden

Ragnarok

Who wins?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

On 9/15/2020 at 6:20 PM, TedLavie said:

Lane Johnson out this week I believe.

Good matchup, very balanced. I want to give it to Camden as quite frankly they turned in the better gameplan, but honestly I think the biggest advantages in the game are in the trenches for Lancaster. That DL in particular is pretty nasty. Don't think this is quite the shootout Lancaster is anticipating: 28-24 Lancaster

Where do you think I could've improved my gameplan at? Gameplanning is an area I'm wanting to improve on this season so I'd appreciate feedback.

I’m going with the upset here. Camden is one of my favorites but I think Lancaster brings firepower that is hard to match. They have some suspect areas but a lot of impact guys that matchup nicely with a great Camden defense. Lancasters defense also has firepower and one of the few players at each level (Ramsey, Bosa, Wagner) that are equally matchup proof on defense. A fun game that would definitely change on many weeks given different circumstances.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, MD4L said:

I’m going with the upset here. Camden is one of my favorites but I think Lancaster brings firepower that is hard to match. They have some suspect areas but a lot of impact guys that matchup nicely with a great Camden defense. Lancasters defense also has firepower and one of the few players at each level (Ramsey, Bosa, Wagner) that are equally matchup proof on defense. A fun game that would definitely change on many weeks given different circumstances.

Had I lost, I wouldn't have considered this an upset at all. I think Lancaster has a top 3 roster.

8 hours ago, rackcs said:

Where do you think I could've improved my gameplan at? Gameplanning is an area I'm wanting to improve on this season so I'd appreciate feedback.

I'm a bit exaggerating here but I feel if you said "we're going to spread the ball around to our weapons with a focus on Kittle and Kamara znd then start running the ball outside" that would cover 90% of your offensive gameplan. I think what your plan lacked is specifics like routes used, type of throws, areas of the field targeted... 

I think where Jlash stands apart from most of us is that he very efficiently explicits what he'll do, how he will do it and why. 

Hope this helps 

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, TedLavie said:

I'm a bit exaggerating here but I feel if you said "we're going to spread the ball around to our weapons with a focus on Kittle and Kamara znd then start running the ball outside" that would cover 90% of your offensive gameplan. I think what your plan lacked is specifics like routes used, type of throws, areas of the field targeted... 

I think where Jlash stands apart from most of us is that he very efficiently explicits what he'll do, how he will do it and why. 

Hope this helps 

Very much so, thank you. I'm pretty sure I did include specific stuff like that last year, gotta get back in the zone this year and shake the rust off.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, TedLavie said:

Hope this helps 

Thanks Ted.