CLAPCON Mafia - Currently: Day 7 - Night 7 is Sunday at 10pm EST

Dome

Just now, MWil23 said:

Yeah, should be a tough sell with Squire and the Twins.

Why would you want to? You just said I was in a scum panic.

I said you seem to be in a scum-panic, which I related back to your individual circumstances at the phase transition, and when considered in conjunction with your history for reacting preemptively in poor situations when you're scum, it's not as unfounded as you likely want to maintain.  You trying to make the lynch a false dichotomy between you and I also does not conjure up positive feelings.

17 minutes ago, SwAg said:

I said you seem to be in a scum-panic, which I related back to your individual circumstances at the phase transition, and when considered in conjunction with your history for reacting preemptively in poor situations when you're scum, it's not as unfounded as you likely want to maintain. 

I disagree with none of that. What I disagree with is your tongue in cheek comment and subsequent reluctance to voting me and asking why I should be the vote today after immediately insinuating that I'm scum. My history as scum speaks for itself.

17 minutes ago, SwAg said:

You trying to make the lynch a false dichotomy between you and I also does not conjure up positive feelings.

What's more likely:

1. That I get you lynched because I'm able to not only stand toe to toe with you in mafia and logic, but then also gain the ability to convince everyone else to vote for you based solely off of the above

or

2. Use ugly logic and a faulty premise (yet true) to gain the mob to my advantage?

18 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Me:  So, in a game where information is power, and the main resource available is deception, I did not explicitly detail why my thoughts are as they are.

MWil:  Yeah, because you're scum.

No, you're scum because you don't have the explicit detail in your thoughts as they are manufactured and spoken from a context of inside knowledge not privy to the rest of us.

1 hour ago, MWil23 said:

I always think it's hilarious that no one cares to follow up off of the D1 line to sort that out on a night without anything to come back to. Why did we decide to go away from Naz (and myself for that matter) and immediately fixate on Hockey/Josh without any tangible evidence?

I personally thought N1 was a bunch of junk and Daniel turning up civ made me feel justified in that line of thinking. I don't think anyone has "fixated on Hockey/Josh" more of me voting for Josh, Josh voting for me, and Counselor fanning Josh with palm leaves while feeding him grapes, and sucking on his toes. 

Naz for me always was a hard read and taking 6 months off didn't exactly help me in that regard so I feel like I need more interaction to judge it.