Week 5 GDT: Tennessee Titans(2-2) @ Miami Dolphins(1-2)

TitanLegend

Who wins the game?  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins the game?

• Tennessee Titans
    • Matt Cassel
    • All of the above

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/08/2017 at 05:00 PM

I have been thinking for about a year now that the refs are told to influence games by the NFL and I'm pretty convinced at this point. It's not "rigged" in the sense that the outcome is predetermined like wrestling, but the referees absolutely get instructions from upstairs about who they want them to give the calls to in order to influence the win.

Just now, TitanSS said:

I have been thinking for about a year now that the refs are told to influence games by the NFL and I'm pretty convinced at this point. It's not "rigged" in the sense that the outcome is predetermined like wrestling, but the referees absolutely get instructions from upstairs about who they want them to give the calls to in order to influence the win.

Undoubtably. There is too much money in the business.

1 minute ago, TitanSS said:

Can we protest the NFL refs?  lol

2 minutes ago, TitanSS said:

I've always believed that the NFLs fixed but I watch it because I'm hoping for a miracle playoff appearance for the Titans.

Archived