GDT Week 4 - First live crowd at Arrowhead

Deadpulse

Week 4 Patriots at Chiefs  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Will the running game continue on its torrid pace?

2. 2. Travis Kelce's stat line against our TE stoppers?

• Over 100 yards, at least 1 TD
    • 50-100 yards
    • Less than 50 yards
    • SHUT DOWN
  3. 3. Last week it was Sony, who leads the way this week in rushing?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/04/2020 at 08:20 PM

52 minutes ago, SBLIII said:

I doubt he is here in 2021. But that goes in my opinion for Chung, Hightower and all the OGs from the championship runs too.

- Onwenu looks like a flat out monster. Not sure what's the background story here with him ending up a 6th round pick but he should have been a 1st rounder. Incredible steal.

- Herron could develop into a starter but at the worst looks competent as a swing OT/OL

- Good debut from Harris. Will be interesting how it shakes out but I guess Burkhead is gone next year. I think White stays for another year.

- Interesting that Williams and Dugger didn't get extensive runs. Williams got schooled by Kelce but I guess that happens against a top 2 TE. Maybe their time truly comes next year as I think the McCourty bros won't be here next season.

- Wynn is developing into an elite OT. Thuney is one of the best iOL but that is known.

- Wise should get extended. He is improving. Wino looks very solid from week to week. Jennings looked good.

- Very nice bounce back game from Gilmore, Jackson was good too.

Overall this season might be average but there are more young guys showing up than expected and probably will be even more as the season goes on and Keene and Uche see playing time. 

Saw Jennings getting some time too.

On 10/6/2020 at 1:02 PM, 1ForTheThumb said:

I've said this 100 times and I'll continue to bang this drum: LET THE PLAY PLAY OUT.

I can think of a certain high profile time when the refs let it play out....a certain helmet catch happened. 

Totally agree with everything you said. Onwenu is a fiiind.