2020 NHL Draft Thread | What are the Devils Mukhamadullin?

flyers0909

Just now, beekay414 said:

There is absolutely no reason someone like Neighbours should go before Perreault.

Bro I think you have to admit there must be some questions about his commitment on both ends of the ice. Scouts were concerned with his consistency of effort. You might not agree with it but there must be serious questions if he's sliding this much. I know he had conditioning issues throughout the season too.

1 minute ago, Canadian Saint said:

Bro I think you have to admit there must be some questions about his commitment on both ends of the ice. Scouts were concerned with his consistency of effort. You might not agree with it but there must be serious questions if he's sliding this much. I know he had conditioning issues throughout the season too.

Looks like you're wrong lol. Anaheim is a smart team so I'm not shocked they made the pick.

Just now, Canadian Saint said:

Hey absolutely I could very much be wrong. Zegras-Perrault is a nice potential 2/3 of a line that could really light up the lamp.

The issue with NHL GMs is that, if you're not a lunch pail type, they lose interest, which is flat out stupid. Skill dominates this league and you surround that skill with lunch pail types. You don't get the lunch pail players first. 

• Like 1

Bloody hell Ottawa.

Greig-Stutzle-Tkachuk

That line is going to be a pain in the neck to play against. Not to mention their left side is going to be anchored by Chabot and Sanderson for the next decade.

Sanderson-Brannstrom is going to be a really good pairing if it reaches it's potential. Oh and they still have 1209417249 picks left in the draft.

Just now, Canadian Saint said:

Bloody hell Ottawa.

Greig-Stutzle-Tkachuk

That line is going to be a pain in the neck to play against. Not to mention their left side is going to be anchored by Chabot and Sanderson for the next decade.

Sanderson-Brannstrom is going to be a really good pairing if it reaches it's potential. Oh and they still have 1209417249 picks left in the draft.

I'm 1000% jealous of how they have approached their rebuild. Of course, they are in the East, which is already a friggin' juggernaut.

1 minute ago, beekay414 said:

I'm 1000% jealous of how they have approached their rebuild. Of course, they are in the East, which is already a friggin' juggernaut.

If they had better ownership I reckon they'd be a lock to be a juggernaut in the future. Dorian isn't a perfect GM but the man can draft and develop talent like no other. They also have C Josh Norris who ripped up the AHL.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Canadian Saint said:

If they had better ownership I reckon they'd be a lock to be a juggernaut in the future. Dorian isn't a perfect GM but the man can draft and develop talent like no other. They also have C Josh Norris who ripped up the AHL.

Well, I'm hoping Dorian trades one of them to us for pennies on the dollar...WAIT...that was Chia. GDI.