2020 NHL Draft Thread | What are the Devils Mukhamadullin?

flyers0909

Just now, Canadian Saint said:

You guys could've done worse than Mercer. I think he has top 6 upside as both a winger and a C.

For sure. This is like one of those B grade picks for me. He wasn't hte highest on my board, and I definitely would have went elsewhere, but I can't hate it. I forget the ranking, but I think I had him exactly 18 or 19 or something. 

9 minutes ago, Forge said:

I'm a little more kind about it than Beekay is in my rankings...so I'm all for it. He's legit a top 10 talent in the draft, and arguably a top 2-3 playmaker in this draft. I love upside at 18 and 20...the chances anyone at 18 or 20 plays 200 games in the NHL is well less than half. 

Yeah, lot easier to take the risk when you have so many picks as well

3 minutes ago, Forge said:

You get some people who are really high on him like Saint, and people like me who aren't. Hard to gauge 17 year olds in a men league sometimes. 

From what I saw he seemed to be a guy who could develop into a disciplined two way player which is something I really miss about Ryan O’Rielly. Our forwards with the exception of a few of our 3rd liners are just awful in our own defensive zone.