2020 NHL Draft Thread | What are the Devils Mukhamadullin?

flyers0909

Just now, Canadian Saint said:

Holloway and Schneider could very well be your 18 and 20 picks no?

Yes. Holloway doesn't bother me so much...he's a type that we could use, even if hes kind of basic. 

Schneider I don't really want a part of. Would rather take ROR there. 

1 minute ago, Forge said:

Yes. Holloway doesn't bother me so much...he's a type that we could use, even if hes kind of basic. 

Schneider I don't really want a part of. Would rather take ROR there. 

Holtz, Holloway and Schneider would be such a ****ty draft. Literally 100% opposite of what Fitzy promised.

1 minute ago, Forge said:

It really would be LOL

I just can't get behind a pure sniper top 10 unless it's an elite prospect like Ovechkin or Laine were. Holtz, not so much. We're gonna look back at this draft and people are gonna look at it like Zacha vs Werenski/Provorov/Barzal. Holtz absolutely needs to be a consistent 30+ goal scorer otherwise this pick was 100% a failure.

Just now, Canadian Saint said:

I could see them taking Lundell too.

That's where I thought they would go, but honestly I didn't expect Quinn in the top 8. That pushed people down one spot. I kind of figured we would take Rossi, Buffalo Holtz, the Wild would take Perfetti / Lundell and the Jets would take the leftover. 

1 minute ago, beekay414 said:

I just can't get behind a pure sniper top 10 unless it's an elite prospect like Ovechkin or Laine were. Holtz, not so much. We're gonna look back at this draft and people are gonna look at it like Zacha vs Werenski/Provorov/Barzal. Holtz absolutely needs to be a consistent 30+ goal scorer otherwise this pick was 100% a failure.

I don't really doubt that he's a consistent 30 goal guy though. That's why I'm okay with it. I also am higher on his overall game than you are